Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(((DuckDuckGo)))

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Screenshot 20200613 001728 DuckDuckGo

Just be jew theory

Poor resolution, ffs save the image and put it up here

even if you turned safe search off it wouldn't hide the fact that a jew owns duckduckgo

duckduckgo sucks

even if you turned safe search off it wouldn't hide the fact that a jew owns duckduckgo
This.

As longtime pro white activist Scott Roberts often says...

“The real question is what don’t they own?”

Weird how I didn't receive a single notificatiom from this thread

This.

As longtime pro white activist Scott Roberts often says...

“The real question is what don’t they own?”

The fact you hate on light skinned caucasoids makes me wonder

isn't the Chad vs incel meme usually the reverse of what the OPs opinion is though? Like they switch it for humor and make the Chad outlandish and the incel practical. I know people use it the other way to just soapbox but from my understanding its usually the reverse/ironic.

based jews
based ddg

isn't the Chad vs incel meme usually the reverse of what the OPs opinion is though? Like they switch it for humor and make the Chad outlandish and the incel practical. I know people use it the other way to just soapbox but from my understanding its usually the reverse/ironic.
well said just like a real cuckit user

The fact you hate on light skinned caucasoids makes me wonder
Jews are NOT “white” as in a part of the white race if that’s what you’re suggesting?

They are a different race entirely no different than niggers, mexicans and asians.

The bastards even admit it themselves in their Jew Israeli newspaper though they’ll pretend and say they are white at strategic moments where that deception suits them.

Jews are NOT “white” as in a part of the white race if that’s what you’re suggesting?

They are a different race entirely no different than niggers, mexicans and asians.

The bastards even admit it themselves in their Jew Israeli newspaper though they’ll pretend and say they are white at strategic moments where that deception suits them.
@kikecel is crying because he can't run "my fellow whites" game

I use Brave and DuckDuckGo

The meme is good tho

I use Ecosia.
Its the same Bing marketing analysis bullshit that most likely works in the favour of kikes, but at least they plant some trees.

. I ddint read the entire thing but the main gist is since these people practiced endogamy and incest they are therefore there own but going by this European Jews still have significant contributions from Europeans added to that they were caucasoids to start with so that distinveness goes away

startpage > cuckcuckgo

DuckDuckGo CEO Gabriel Weinberg