Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Duck Theory

E

eldercelder

Officer
★★
Ever see ducks? The males are all pretty and colorful. The females are usually brown/gray to blend in with he scenery. Males are called drakes, females are called hens. To the human eye, the drakes are really good looking, the hens are drab and plain.

But pretend for a moment you were a duck. Put yourself in the mind of a duck. If you were a male duck, that brown/gray female would suddenly look sexy as hell (even if humans find them unattractive/ugly). You'd want to fuck her. Now, assume you're a female duck. The males don't all look pretty and colorful to you. Some males look REALLY sexy, some look okay, some look ugly.

A human might say, "There are three drakes. They all look nice and colorful, and I can't tell the three of them apart! They're all equal"

The hen might look at the same group of male ducks that the human is looking at and think, "The first one is a Chad, the second one is a normie. The third is outright ugly, don't want that one anyone near me."

Just because you as a human see it one way, the ducks among themselves see the whole thing differently as to what is/isn't good-looking. This ties in with theory of mind. You might think the three males are all comparable, the female ducks have their own perception and set of attraction.

Same holds true for human foids. You, as a man, may think another guy is ugly. But in the eyes of foids, he's okay. Maybe even cute. And I'm not talking about ONE foid, but female mindset for male attraction collectively. You might also see a guy that looks okay to you, but women all see him as super ugly. You may have thought/still think you're less ugly than you actually are IN THE MINDS OF FOIDS. You may see a foid with an "ugly" dude and not realize he's okay in her eyes, whereas you look like dogshit. Men can't accurately judge the attractiveness of other men. Doesn't matter if you think your friend is uglier than you, if he's getting pussy left-and-right, it means he's not that ugly in the eyes of foids, but you are.

So it doesn't matter how you perceive the ducks. How do they perceive each other? Same with foids.

Yes, you can see extremes. There might be that one drake that's super robust and mogs the others. He's really big and beefed up. You can also tell that another one is really sickly-looking, bent over and missing a bunch of feathers. But, on the whole, most drakes look alike. To the hen, they all vary in attractiveness.

Same with foids. You can tell a Chad male-model from a seriously deformed circus freak. But a lot of guys you see as "normal" may vary widely in attractiveness as to how foids see them.

Last edited:
HALO EFFECT NATUREWIRED ATTRACTION THAT.BECOMES BRAINCUCKED AGITPROP WHEN YOU START IDEALIZING FEMALIO ORGASMIO.

No, it's pretty easy to judge attractiveness and men can do it too if they study for a bit what young women want.

I was expecting a theory but I got an analogy instead. What you describe is what the millimeters of jawbone meme addresses. The subtlest imperfections are enough to dock a male's chances.

Look, I'm not really a philosopher, just a theorizer. And you can disagree with me. But I don't think we can judge male attractiveness as well as we think we can. We can intellectualize it. We can look at obvious things like hairline and height and jaw. Ultimately, I'm not a foid and can't pretend I know what goes on in their minds when they find guys attractive/unattractive. I know when they find a guy attractive or unattractive based on their behavior toward him, but can't fathom their mating selection techniques. Just like I can't feel/see what a drake feels when he gets a hard-on looking at a hen. I don't see it/feel it.

The theory is based more on separation of mind. You're not a duck, so you won't perceive the attractiveness of ducks the same way as ducks themselves do. Likewise, we cannot pretend we actually comprehend or perceive male attractiveness the same way foids do.

I hear people going on here ad nauseum about how "ER was attractive." Was he? I don't know. Just because you think he was good-looking, if you surveyed 100 foids and got them to give an honest rating of his looks, what would his average rating be in their eyes?

Ducks are based because they reproduce exclusively trough rape.

Ducks are based because they reproduce exclusively trough rape.

Yes, they're based in their mating strategy. But this misses the point entirely.

eldercelder

Greycel​

Joined Jun 2, 2023
Posts 15

So I have to post thousands of threads of "a foid was mean to me today," before I can share my ideas and perspectives?

For me the ducks just prove that the male has to be special (colorful) while the foids can just look like bland shit (brown) and still get to chose, except when they don't (rape).

I guess you just say stupid shit sometimes too.
It was a completely unrelated thought to the thread that I wanted to share. Don't be so harsh.

For me the ducks just prove that the male has to be special (colorful) while the foids can just look like bland shit (brown) and still get to chose, except when they don't (rape).

This is a fair point. I was focusing more on how we can't see any difference between the males, but a female duck does. And we don't think the females are attractive, but the males ducks do. Perception.

But I suppose it's a good example of how selective females are while being able to look like shit themselves. But that's just it. Female ducks all look shitty to humans. But male ducks might also be able to tell a Stacy from an ugly duckling even if they all look the same brown/drab to us.

It's like when someone tells you to just get a haircut and put on a suit and tie, you'll look just like all the other men; okay, if we're all in suits and ties, some of us will still look more/less attractive to foids regardless of our exteriors. It's usually other men who tell us this; men who think clothes equal attraction. A man can tell you you "look good" in that suit, but that doesn't mean the suit will make you attractive to a foid. Just like when humans see all male ducks as good-looking in their colorful feathers, but the female ducks have a whole judgement system beyond that.

HALO EFFECT NATUREWIRED ATTRACTION THAT.BECOMES BRAINCUCKED AGITPROP WHEN YOU START IDEALIZING FEMALIO ORGASMIO.
youre not even remotely funny. stop dick riding snier (hes also painfully unfunny)

youre not even remotely funny. stop dick riding snier (hes also painfully unfunny)
GO FUCK YOURSELF, SNEIR IS SNEIR WITH HIS PATH AND I AM MYSELF DOING MY THING MR. CLEAN.

What's your point GrAYnigger? All animals are like this. Do you think a duck is able to tell the difference between a human stacy and becky? Every species has been optimized to evaluate its own.

The only exception to this is white foids, who are able to tell the difference between chad dogs and dogcels.

Point is, you're not a duck, you don't perceive the attractiveness of ducks the way ducks themselves do. Likewise, you're not a foid. You don't perceive how attractive/unattractive other men are through the eyes of foids.

Guys you think are decent-looking may be hideous to women. Guys you think are ugly may be passable in their eyes. For years I thought I was decent looking, I now realize how ugly I am. For years, I'd see foids treating other men normally, even crushing on them, and I'd think, "What the hell is so special about HIM? He looks like a regular nobody. Why does he get X treatment, and I get Y treatment? He doesn't look any better/worse than me, as far as I can see." My perceptions of how good-looking/ugly another man was were irrelevant. As are yours. We really can't tell if another man is below the looks threshold, foids are the choosers.

ALSO: Why is my being a graycel such a big deal? Weren't you a gracycel once? Doesn't everyone have to start somewhere? Is this a place for sharing ideas and similar experiences, or a fucking members-only country club? Were you ever a frat boy? To me, joining a frat was normie shit I couldn't relate to, but now I feel like a pledge. Are you just some kid who'll probably ascend in a year or two and not an actual 40-year-old virgin like me? Oh well.

Last edited:
So you're discussing female gaze vs male gaze? Fair enough point GrAY :feelsjuice:

You mean gays? No, not talking about fags. Fags and foids don't perceive male attractiveness the same. Fags aren't as picky with men. They don't have to be. No biological risk of creating a child from fucking another dude that may inherit his shitty genes. Foids are way, way, way more selective and picky in how they judge male attractiveness. So, no, it doesn't matter if a fag tells you you're good looking, foids (collectively) may see you as hideous. Like I said, don't trust another man's judgement.

If you've ever been rejected by a foid, maybe a cutish Becky, and later see her with some other asshole, you may think, "That guy is ugly, why did she pick him over me?" Answer: Doesn't matter what you think about your attractiveness or his. You're a man. Foids see it differntly. You're actually uglier to them than that other guy who you think is ugly.

Unless you mean gaze as in looking at someone else. Yeah, more accurately, perception. The foid mind has a different criteria of what makes a man attractive that men can't see. We can try to quantify it, but it's not as obvious and blatant in our eyes (we don't have foid brains).

Anyway, I probably won't bump this anymore, but someday, someone may get it. (I think some of you already do.)

Last edited:
You mean gays? No, not talking about fags. Fags and foids don't perceive male attractiveness the same. Fags aren't as picky with men. They don't have to be. No biological risk of creating a child from fucking another dude that may inherit his shitty genes. Foids are way, way, way more selective and picky in how they judge male attractiveness. So, no, it doesn't matter if a fag tells you you're good looking, foids (collectively) may see you as hideous. Like I said, don't trust another man's judgement.

If you've ever been rejected by a foid, maybe a cutish Becky, and later see her with some other asshole, you may think, "That guy is ugly, why did she pick him over me?" Answer: Doesn't matter what you think about your attractiveness or his. You're a man. Foids see it differntly. You're actually uglier to them than that other guy who you think is ugly.

Unless you mean gaze as in looking at someone else. Yeah, more accurately, perception. The foid mind has a different criteria of what makes a man attractive that men can't see. We can try to quantify it, but it's not as obvious and blatant in our eyes (we don't have foid brains).

Anyway, I probably won't bump this anymore, but someday, someone may get it. (I think some of you already do.)
I myself have thought about what you are saying, and it is true to some extent, one just has to go to a busy airport,or shopping mall , and you will see guys that are not deemed to be attractive by their own sex with somewhat attractive foids , however you have to realize that lots of these guys are being ATMed by the foids , so it’s their money that is attractive. Beauty is not as subjective as the public believes ,for example there is universal agreement that Sophia Loren was attractive in her prime.On the male side my namesake (the elephantman ) was very ugly..For a lot of foids financial security is very important,and these days with extremely widespread lesbianism,their opinion should not count anyway

Beauty is not as subjective as the public believes ,for example there is universal agreement that Sophia Loren was attractive in her prime.On the male side my namesake (the elephantman ) was very ugly.

Yes, and as men we can see the EXTREMES in the same sex. I can tell a male model from the Elephant Man. But a lot of other men who look mediocre or ordinary to us may have varying degrees of attractiveness in the eyes of foids.

And I mean that in the collective sense. Not, "I think these two guys are ordinary, but an individual foid might find either/or attractive." Rather, "I think these two guys are average, neither looks good or ugly to me, they both seem on par. But an average rating of a survey of 100 foids suggest one guy averages at 6/10, the other at 3/10, when neither look good or ugly in my eyes."

Same would be true for ducks. If one duck is super jacked and studly compared to the others, and another is hunched over and missing feathers, you as a human can see the respective goodlooking vs. hideousness of those two extremes. But of all the other "regular" male ducks that look the same to you, their actual overall attractiveness varies in the eyes of the female ducks.

Two male ducks that look exactly alive in your eye = one is fuckable and mates with multiple females, one is untouchable and disgusting in the eyes of duckfoids.

Yes, and as men we can see the EXTREMES in the same sex. I can tell a male model from the Elephant Man. But a lot of other men who look mediocre or ordinary to us may have varying degrees of attractiveness in the eyes of foids.

And I mean that in the collective sense. Not, "I think these two guys are ordinary, but an individual foid might find either/or attractive." Rather, "I think these two guys are average, neither looks good or ugly to me, they both seem on par. But an average rating of a survey of 100 foids suggest one guy averages at 6/10, the other at 3/10, when neither look good or ugly in my eyes."

Same would be true for ducks. If one duck is super jacked and studly compared to the others, and another is hunched over and missing feathers, you as a human can see the respective goodlooking vs. hideousness of those two extremes. But of all the other "regular" male ducks that look the same to you, their actual overall attractiveness varies in the eyes of the female ducks.

Two male ducks that look exactly alive in your eye = one is fuckable and mates with multiple females, one is untouchable and disgusting in the eyes of duckfoids.
I think out of the mediocre men,that one with the most money will be the most attractive..Most foids are Lesbians these days , so they are only money wise attracted to men.

With many birds the males are the exotic nice looking ones because the males have to impress the females to fuck, the females just choose, therefore no evolutionary requirement to improve.

It's what we're seeing today except women use makeup to appeal to the Chads & trick the men into thinking they're better than they are & in turn this deception turns to delusion in the woman's mind so she rates her looks based off the fraud rather than reality.

Ain't it ducks that have the weird corkscrew dick because the female cloaca has become all twisty labyrinth like as a response to prevent getting pregnant by the males?

With many birds the males are the exotic nice looking ones because the males have to impress the females to fuck, the females just choose, therefore no evolutionary requirement to improve.

Yes, to us the males all look "exotic nice looking." To female ducks, one male may be hot, one may be average, one may look "subhuamn," even though we as humans think the three males all look the same. We can't understand lookism from the perspective of a duck.

Likewise, the male ducks don't think the hen is ugly. To them, she's very attractive, even though we as humans perceive the females to be plain and bland.

I think out of the mediocre men,that one with the most money will be the most attractive..Most foids are Lesbians these days , so they are only money wise attracted to men.

Okay, you see three men you think are mediocre. In the eyes of foids, two are mediocre, one is hideous. Yes, if it comes to choosing a partner, the mediocre man who's a better betabux will be selected, but the ugly fuck doesn't have a chance whatsoever. Women see him as ugly. You, as a man, may think he looks as average and ordinary as the other two.

No, it's pretty easy to judge attractiveness and men can do it too if they study for a bit what young women want.
They can but they don't in order to not be blackpilled.

Ever see ducks? The males are all pretty and colorful. The females are usually brown/gray to blend in with he scenery. Males are called drakes, females are called hens. To the human eye, the drakes are really good looking, the hens are drab and plain.

But pretend for a moment you were a duck. Put yourself in the mind of a duck. If you were a male duck, that brown/gray female would suddenly look sexy as hell (even if humans find them unattractive/ugly). You'd want to fuck her. Now, assume you're a female duck. The males don't all look pretty and colorful to you. Some males look REALLY sexy, some look okay, some look ugly.

A human might say, "There are three drakes. They all look nice and colorful, and I can't tell the three of them apart! They're all equal"

The hen might look at the same group of male ducks that the human is looking at and think, "The first one is a Chad, the second one is a normie. The third is outright ugly, don't want that one anyone near me."

Just because you as a human see it one way, the ducks among themselves see the whole thing differently as to what is/isn't good-looking. This ties in with theory of mind. You might think the three males are all comparable, the female ducks have their own perception and set of attraction.

Same holds true for human foids. You, as a man, may think another guy is ugly. But in the eyes of foids, he's okay. Maybe even cute. And I'm not talking about ONE foid, but female mindset for male attraction collectively. You might also see a guy that looks okay to you, but women all see him as super ugly. You may have thought/still think you're less ugly than you actually are IN THE MINDS OF FOIDS. You may see a foid with an "ugly" dude and not realize he's okay in her eyes, whereas you look like dogshit. Men can't accurately judge the attractiveness of other men. Doesn't matter if you think your friend is uglier than you, if he's getting pussy left-and-right, it means he's not that ugly in the eyes of foids, but you are.

So it doesn't matter how you perceive the ducks. How do they perceive each other? Same with foids.

Yes, you can see extremes. There might be that one drake that's super robust and mogs the others. He's really big and beefed up. You can also tell that another one is really sickly-looking, bent over and missing a bunch of feathers. But, on the whole, most drakes look alike. To the hen, they all vary in attractiveness.

Same with foids. You can tell a Chad male-model from a seriously deformed circus freak. But a lot of guys you see as "normal" may vary widely in attractiveness as to how foids see them.
Again coming back to this thread , foids see exactly what we see : if a full spectrum of guys are seen as normal by men , they are seen as normal by foids also ...You are erroneously assuming that they are seeing something else...Men do not vary in attractiveness from a foid standpoint..The reason for your incorrect viewpoint is that you are making an assumption of heterosexuality in women ..This is were all the problems begin ..All women are Lesbians...The reason the human race has not died out is because women =Lesbians generally do not have much money, so they have to be dependent on certain men ...Most of the married men I see out in the public are gross looking by any standard .. women cringe at the thought of a penis , and /or penetration.