Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DSPgaming (guy who masturbated on stream) Is on his 2nd major relationship

N

Narazz

Officer

sad thing 500 LB boogie and wings have had some too! :(

i dont get it

sad thing 500 LB boogie and wings have had some too! :(

To be honest i came to the conclusion that youtube guys like that can only get girls because of their youtube fame and money they make with it. Otherwise they would still be incel.

To be honest i came to the conclusion that youtube guys like that can only get girls because of their youtube fame and money they make with it. Otherwise they would still be incel.

Most likely that is the case. Didn't boogie2988 wife tweet something about liking big black cock and her using boogie? Or am I remembering incorrectly, or was it a hoax? Not asking you, directly, but anyone else reading this.

She'll use him, and cheat on him in the meantime.

Most likely that is the case. Didn't boogie2988 wife tweet something about liking big black cock and her using boogie? Or am I remembering incorrectly, or was it a hoax? Not asking you, directly, but anyone else reading this.

don't know if it was a hoax but i could imagine it lol

What I remember from dsp is that he got 4th place in the worlds biggest fighting game tournament losing only to 3 japanese players.

That's pretty damn solid.

What I remember from dsp is that he got 4th place in the worlds biggest fighting game tournament losing only to 3 japanese players.

HAHAHHAHAHA it was a buggy port. dude is complete ass at street fighter and all games

he's not bad at fighting games compared to your average scrub. he just overblows his greatness as the best street fighter 2 player ever.

You really dont make much money on youtube anymore. it's more about merch, sponsors, and begging pretty much. idk i don't see how women like that shit.

status and fame really carries you far in life

Status game, why so surprising?

YouTube game has ALWAYS been legit, I was surprised that more incels weren't running it then I remember most were faggots that couldn't even post a pic on a website let alone make YouTube videos.

P.S. DSP sucks at Tekken (comically so) but he is OK at Street Fighter

DSP is one of the most toxic people on the planet and gets laid, but remember it's our "terrible PErSONaliTiEs" that we can't get a relationship. You guys should know his last girlfriend was 18 and he was in his mid 30s. She left when his profits kept dropping. If you don't know who DSP is, go watch his metal gear solid 3 playthrough, you'll be surprised at how stupid a Human can be.

You can see from the first few seconds of thevideo that woman is there just for the beta bux

She looka like a man.

She looks like she wants to cry the entire time.

And the reactions when he puts his arm around her, DEATH.

Something has to be up here. Or it's just really awkward betabux situation.

I don't think she ever partook in BBC but, you can just read between the lines; that's pretty much exactly what she wanted. Boogie is a morbidly obese, 1/10 blue-pill cuck that's stuck to a wheelchair, not only did she not want any parts of that, but she was free to do what she wanted with little to no control on boogie's end. There was some controversy regarding her gallivanting and taking some pictures with a black dude and boogie's fan becoming concerned that boogie was being cucked, but the guy was gay, I believe. Still doesn't mean she didn't crave that BBC. And it did come to light that she was with boogie because she had a sort of nurse-patient reverse-Stockholm thing going on and when he started wanting to help himself to get better, things started falling apart.

P.S. DSP sucks at Tekken

He's the best Tekken player in the world. If he loses, it's because he was lagging. If he gets hit under any circumstance, he was blocking that. He was pressing buttons. His opponent was using tactics that only work online. It's not DSP's fault Tekken has bugged game mechanics!

(Did I forget any DSP excuses?)

He's the best Tekken player in the world. If he loses, it's because he was lagging. If he gets hit under any circumstance, he was blocking that. He was pressing buttons. His opponent was using tactics that only work online. It's not DSP's fault Tekken has bugged game mechanics!

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF COME ON DOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ITS A CRIPPLING GAME BUG

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING WITH THIS GAME MAYNE

WOW DOOD AH AH AH AH AHA HAHAH AH AH AH

these hoes ain't loyal

upload_2018-3-12_3-2-25-png.400924

DSP is the biggest cuck I've ever seen

holy fuck at her reactions LMAO

extreme betabuxxing gives you this reaction boyo's

What a lucky man

Just be beta bux

Check out LowTierGod a literal 6'5 Tyrone who makes all the excuses DSP does

good to know this place has a lot of people up to date with the FGC

he was the guy that got caught masturbating in front of children

its the guy... watching his twitch...

is it really him?

YEAH I'M THE GUY

Isn't dsp a tallfag? The twitch status probably helped him out a lot as well.

Screw that internet pan handler.