Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DSP is such a whiny loser

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm watching a DSP playtrough and whenever things don't go his way he starts whining like a little bitch. It's so fun to see him fail but annoying to hear him whine at the same time. He might as well play the game with cheat codes or something. He can never take a challenge, ever. He hates anything that requires thinking.

View: https://youtu.be/kHssj8qpCxg?si=pG4GU2RO5in4Kq7S&t=2127

DSP = Delusional Silly Pillock

DSP is a lolcow for a reason

He sounds like a soyboy

Its so lil kids find it funny lol

DSP is a lolcow for a reason
Yea he masturbated live on camera by accident, aside from that he sucks at games and spends all his money on a WWE-mobile game. I think he spent like $300k on that game.

Yea he masturbated live on camera by accident, aside from that he sucks at games and spends all his money on a WWE-mobile game. I think he spent like $300k on that game.
i know the history, i just wish that the enablers just stopped so we could get homeless DSP saga, would be funny

i know the history, i just wish that the enablers just stopped so we could get homeless DSP saga, would be funny
He would kill himself if he had to work probably, or he would live off Khets funds. She would have to work two jobs.

JFL he basically makes a doctors living off of streaming himself begging for money and being bad at video games.

Dsp is pretty retarded but I've never thought he was that entertaining of a lolcow.
Nick fuentes is an underrated lolcow, I've been watching him and worldoftshirts more ever since Daniel Larson got locked up.

I'm pretty sure he also spent thousands of dollars on the Simpsons tapped out.
or maybe that was Chris Chan.

JFL he basically makes a doctors living off of streaming himself begging for money and being bad at video games.
Doesn't he make like $600k a year?

idk the exact number but it's too fucking much.
I don't get how the paypigs can continue donating to him, they must really love his content.

King of

Its funny with all the money he makes he still managed to go bankrupt. He is his own worst enemy with all money spent of jpeg's of wwe characters on a shitty mobile game.