Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DSP detractors are pathetic

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
DSP is making a living off doing YouTube streams and gorging himself on the finest goyslop. Meanwhile his haters who have anointed him a "lol cow" are online 24/7 obsessing over his every move and writing essays on him. I can't take these detractors seriously. Don't call DSP a loser if you yourself have nothing in life outside of obsessing over DSP.

None of the DSP detractor channels get any views anymore either. No one fucking cares except the autists who have devoted their fleeting lives to writing essays about everything he does. It's pathetic.

the most fun part about DSP is laughing at the haters that is way too invested

It is quite interesting seeing dsp invest all his money in WWE champions instead of anything productive. I would not have know this if it weren't for these channels though I can understand how hating on him is pointless its best they record and observe him. I would not say he needs them either as he has is army of genuinely low intelligent dents that donate their life savings to him regularly where he does not need haters to survive.

It is quite interesting seeing dsp invest all his money in WWE champions instead of anything productive. I would not have know this if it weren't for these channels though I can understand how hating on him is pointless its best they record and observe him. I would not say he needs them either as he has is army of genuinely low intelligent dents that donate their life savings to him regularly where he does not need haters to survive.
DSP is proof that you don't need talent to be successful on youtube. Just luck

I don't like DSP or his haters really. They are both low-talent lowlifes.

I feel like DSP is gaining views because of his haters somehow. It would be fun to see him having to get a 9-5 wageslave job but that'll not happen in a few years i think. He earns like $200k/a year i believe, but he spends it all on WWE mobile game and goyslop.