Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drunk sex was the only way for ugly guys to get sex, and now that's gone too.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Before an ugly guy could just go to a party or bar and fuck some drunk or passed out cockslut and no one gave a shit.
But we can't do that anymore because if you even try it you will be arrested by the cucked police and get ass raped by BBC tyrone in prison.

if bbc tyrone try rape me i will get some nice bit of sugar, put it in my kettle, boil the water and pour it over his face whilst he asleep :D

tenta said:
if bbc tyrone try rape me i will get some nice bit of sugar, put it in my kettle, boil the water and pour it over his face whilst he asleep :D
How are you gonna get a kettle and stove in prison?

tenta said:

That's right, burn his fucking face off.

Crustaciouse said:
tenta said:

In return for sexual favours, ofcourse.

Crustaciouse said:

in the uk there are lots afaik

Crustaciouse said:
Before an ugly guy could just go to a party or bar and fuck some drunk or passed out cockslut and no one gave a shit.
But we can't do that anymore because if you even try it you will be arrested by the cucked police and get ass raped by BBC tyrone in prison.

Great observation. Never heard that one before

It is still possible you just have to find the lowest quality that suffers from alcoholism

Any drunk sex is automatically rape. It's over for non-Chads.

Very high IQ, accurate thread.

Just do it. After all, remember: according to feminists, most rapes go unreported

Any drunk sex is automatically rape. It's over for non-Chads.

Women have gone fucking insane. If a drunk man and drunk women have consensual sex it's now automatically rape by the man. Look at how crazy they acted over Brock Turner. The duded fingered an unconscious girl and then the cunt claimed trauma(how tf is that even possible?). His dad was the only sane one who questioned why he should get jail time and his career ended just because of the few minutes he spent with what was basically a sex toy, and he was swamped with vitriolic hatred.

We need to give these people a reality check. Brock should have cut off that girl's clit too.

Just do it. After all, remember: according to feminists, most rapes go unreported
If an ugly male has nonconsensual sex he will be reported by the female, if it is a chad or chadlite, then it would be considered fine.