Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Drunk men drowns when their small boat capsizes

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

On October 14, 2018 at about 10 o'clock on the Don River in the city of Azov, Rostov Region, three men, aged 25 to 35, sank. Men abusing alcoholic beverages boarded a rowing boat rolled over and drowned.

Wtf why can’t they swim

I've been TRASHED swimming I did fine

That guys retarded

Alchohol and water is a bad combination. Even a strong swimmer can get in trouble fast when drunk.

The men on the larger boat seem awfully unconcerned.

This is why you don’t get in an open boat without a life jacket on. If they all had jackets, they all would have lived.

And people say this only happens in the movies

Rest in Piss, pipiyronies

Those guys who saw it happen did nothing?

Thx for the vid ritalin senpai

I have never understand why the concept of swimming is so hard to understand to people. Literally all you have to do is repeat a simple swimming motion. You would have to be a complete fucking retard to drown unless you are in the middle of the ocean.

stupid gopniks

Just roll over your boat theory. BTW Rostov, I think is Russia, no? xdddd
not everyone knows how to swim tbh.
Russians always know how to swim tbhtbjtbh ngl lmao maybe they were attached to a boat or som3 shit and couldnt get out wtf

Natural selection again. What kind of retard can’t swim? Even if you’re drunk then that’s no excuse.

Alchohol and water is a bad combination. Even a strong swimmer can get in trouble fast when drunk.

The men on the larger boat seem awfully unconcerned.

This is why you don’t get in an open boat without a life jacket on. If they all had jackets, they all would have lived.
High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back