Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drunk joke I came up with.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Time to tell a drunk joke I came up with.

A whore visits a country where you get legally stoned for being a whore and someone hears her say ‘Time to have some hook ups with some men here’ and the dude that hears her say this says ‘Do you want to get stoned?’ and the the slut says ‘Yes, I would love to. Pass the blunt’ and the dude says ‘Very well, you made your choice’ and then she gets stones chucked at her and she says ‘I thought I was getting stoned’ and the dudes says ‘Are you dumb? You’re getting stoned right now, while stoning her’.

foids would have laughed at this joke

A whore visits a country where you get legally stoned for being a whore and someone hears her say ‘Time to have some hook ups with some men here’ and the dude that hears her say this says ‘Do you want to get stoned?’ and the the slut says ‘Yes, I would love to. Pass the blunt’ and the dude says ‘Very well, you made your choice’ and then she gets stones chucked at her and she says ‘I thought I was getting stoned’ and the dudes says ‘Are you dumb? You’re getting stoned right now, while stoning her’.
:feelsgah: