Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Drunk improv poem lol

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
I need the thrills the goggles removed
The weed the pills. The bottles of booze
To dream about hitchhikicking and jumping in cars . back to being a teen windowshopping the stars. I used to be a better man used to be in a trance think id find my soulmate or have some woman give me a chance. Even Given the circumstance where ill never have this dance. I thought i had better plans
But im such an eyesore
Even my own mother left me cuz she couldnt take it anymore. Yes raising i son is really a chore when youre already busy being a golddigging whore ps i wrote this cause i am drunk and bored laying on the living room floor .thinking about going to the liquor store
I need the thrills the goggles removed
The weed the pills. The bottles of booze
To dream about hitchhikicking and jumping in cars . back to being a teen windowshopping the stars. I used to be a better man used to be in a trance think id find my soulmate or have some woman give me a chance. Even Given the circumstance where ill never have this dance. I thought i had better plans
But im such an eyesore
Even my own mother left me cuz she couldnt take it anymore. Yes raising a son is really a chore when youre already busy being a golddigging whore ps i wrote this cause i am drunk and bored laying on the living room floor .thinking about going to the liquor store
Sorry im drunk gn

Last edited: