Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drugs ?

• Thread starter CamelBlueFilters
  • Start date
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Anybody else using them to cope ?

I can't recommend drugs enough to incels who lost all hope or to those who want something new in their lives. The effects and feelings can't really be described through words. You will literally feel like in heaven with the right stuff/combinatin. Better than any orgasm you experienced. if you are careful and have some common sense you can avoid getting permanent brain damage and also not get hooked on. It's easy but of course you must have a secure source of income.

My holy trinity consists of ecstasy, shrooms and weed. Ecstasy for pleasure, shrooms for adventure and weed just to make everything better.

I used LSD(not real cope, just few times per summer thing) and weed for cope but I quit weed like 1 week ago.. Need to workcel for SURGERY.. SLIDING GENIO I AMCOMING FOR U FUCKING BABE !!!!!!!!!!

All incels should try whipits tbqh.