Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drugs has saved thousands of lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Drugs get such a bad rep in society especially the illegal ones yet they have saved thousands of lives of course I know there have been many who has died by drug overdoses either accidentally or on purpose but still I am sure they have saved many lives too.

I am sure there has been days where suicidal people has been on the verge of killing themselves but by coping with a drug they´d forget and/or feel good so they were able to survive another day. Yet the government have this war on drugs and has indoctrinated the majority of society to hate "illegal" drugs through ignorance even though one of the most dangerous drugs is alcohol.

I can imagine that there might have been some people who have killed themselves because the police seized (stole) their drugs either in person or in the customs, maybe that certain someone had no other copes at all and needed a drug to make him/her want to live another day but these tyrannical people (law enforcement workers) stole their property (the drugs) it´s so morally wrong and I don´t get how no one seems to care about it, "the black market" is just a free market but the government calls it the black market to justify their tyranny, no one is forcing anyone to buy their drugs it´s a consensual agreement that we give money for drugs like any other commodity.

if drugs didnt exist then it would be a million times more likely for me to rope

americans want to be on their high horse about drugs being unhealthy while coping by eating and getting fat as fuck

the mental health industry is such a joke, therapy and SSRIs and thats about it

I don’t use drugs

Drugs are disgusting and for degenerates

Fuck drug users

Drugs are disgusting and for degenerates

Fuck drug users
alcohol, nootropics, caffeine, weed, lsd, these are all drugs boyo

we have been doing them for millenias

u fell for the drugs are bad meme checkmate incel

if drugs didnt exist then it would be a million times more likely for me to rope

americans want to be on their high horse about drugs being unhealthy while coping by eating and getting fat as fuck

the mental health industry is such a joke, therapy and SSRIs and thats about it

Free Shamanism! What you say OP is 100% correct.

alcohol, nootropics, caffeine, weed, lsd, these are all drugs boyo

we have been doing them for millenias

u fell for the drugs are bad meme checkmate incel
All these are disgusting and degenerate normie stuff
Envious gigacoping NPC detected.
Lol at a normie coping with drugs calling others NPC

Drugs is one of the most normie things possible

Lol at a normie coping with drugs calling others NPC

Drugs is one of the most normie things possible
Yeah, that must explain why normie society is so hellbent on incarcerating anyone more than fleetingly associated with it, huh brainlet? What is the issue with drug use for you in more detail? Clue me in please. Do you think someone will pat your head and tell you you are a good boy if you stay away from it? Just lol.

Any truecel who isn't taking drugs or wants to is extremely suspect.

Fucking lol at anyone staying away from drugs because what they call normies also take them. Just avoid anything even slightly tainted by the association with normies and reap no benefit whatsoever. Be a good goy.

Last edited:
only the shittiest drugs are allowed. alcohol, cigarettes, and pharmaceuticals that are as dangerous as heroin and meth. alcohol is such fucking ragefuel. most popular drug and among the shittiest, but most widely used and promoted because it's legal. With my genetics I can even process it well and start getting the hangover during the first beer. It barely even feels good and retards people

Yeah, that must explain why normie society is so hellbent on incarcerating anyone more than fleetingly associated with it, huh brainlet? What is the issue with drug use for you in more detail? Clue me in please. Do you think someone will pat your head and tell you you are a good boy if you stay away from it? Just lol.

Any truecel who isn't taking drugs or wants to is extremely suspect.
Lmao normie society doesnt give a shit about drugs only boomers and the authorities do. All young people abuse drugs you retard. Its glorified in music all the time and considered cool. Typical normie npc thinking he's special lmao

You don't understand drugs in the proper sense. Majority of people 'understand' drugs through the lenses of modern culture, knowing nothing about the ancient sacramental significance. Meanwhile private prisons are filling up; gotta get that free slave labor... gotta save the children from the big scary bogeyman 'drugs.' fear, fear, fear, control, control, control. It's all a farce, fear based mind control to control you, and lock people up totally enslaving them.
The fact we can't grow certain things in our OWN garden says it all.... Humanity is owned...... We're slaves.
Can't have you thinking out the box no, no, no..... Stay in your box and work! pay tax! or else!!!! and shut up!!!!
Ill tell ya what is degenerate, what is degenerates is this superficial modern culture based solely on materialism, consumerism, vanity,
This shallow (no spirit) culture is part of the problem when it comes to inceldom, but oh well....

You don't understand drugs in the proper sense. Majority of people 'understand' drugs through the lenses of modern culture, knowing nothing about the ancient sacramental significance. Meanwhile private prisons are filling up; gotta get that free slave labor... gotta save the children from the big scary bogeyman 'drugs.' fear, fear, fear, control, control, control. It's all a farce, fear based mind control to control you, and lock people up totally enslaving them.
The fact we can't grow certain things in our OWN garden says it all.... Humanity is owned...... We're slaves.
Can't have you thinking out the box no, no, no..... Stay in your box and work! pay tax! or else!!!! and shut up!!!!
Ill tell ya what is degenerate, what is degenerates is this superficial modern culture based solely on materialism, consumerism, vanity,
This shallow (no spirit) culture is part of the problem when it comes to inceldom, but oh well....
based

Didnt read. You are a slave of drugs.

Another one of my ho's. Owned.
Uglyethnicrat

your shtick is trolling buddy boyo

and you're literally a slave by defintion and too stupid to see it, run along little sheepy.
I love being a slave. Better than being a smelly hippy liberal

Lmao normie society doesnt give a shit about drugs only boomers and the authorities do.
This is so retarded it's almost not worth responding to. What do you think the authorities consist of?
All young people abuse drugs you retard.
Oh wow, really!?!?!?! You must know that quite well, seeing as how you are so immersed in normie culture.
Its glorified in music all the time and considered cool.
Some trash rapping blacks and other societal trash trying to gain status via publicly displaying their defiance of authority? Wow, I'm so chocked. Define all the time? You are referencing weed (and maybe purple?) here, which outside of some parts of the USA is still extremely looked down upon. Try going to the better parts of Asia and see how normies react to serious drug use i.e. hallucinogens or dissociatives.

Your view of normies is simple minded which follows logically from your simple mind.
Typical normie npc thinking he's special lmao
I don't. You are the one who called a great and very reliable cope "degenerate", and seemingly can't specify what you think makes it such. You just seem to have an obsession with not being associated with what you term normies. I could not care less, the substances and the manifested effects are what interests me.

So what if normies or anyone else who is not me use them, why should I care about that?

This is so retarded it's almost not worth responding to. What do you think the authorities consist of?

Oh wow, really!?!?!?! You must know that quite well, seeing as how you are so immersed in normie culture.

Some trash rapping blacks and other societal trash trying to gain status via publicly displaying their defiance of authority? Wow, I'm so chocked. Define all the time? You are referencing weed (and maybe purple?) here, which outside of some parts of the USA is still extremely looked down upon. Try going to the better parts of Asia and see how normies react to serious drug use i.e. hallucinogens or dissociatives.

Your view of normies is simple minded which follows logically from your simple mind.

I don't. You are the one who called a great and very reliable cope "degenerate", and seemingly can't specify what you think makes it such. You just seem to have an obsession with not being associated with what you term normies. I could not care less, the substances and the manifested effects are what interests me.

So what if normies or anyone else who is not me use them, why should I care about that?
Lol at parsing my reply to write an essay. Rent free :feelskek:

Didnt read

All that matters is drugs = liberal

Normies use drugs. NT blacks use drugs. Student fags use drugs. Drugs get passed around like water at normie clubs and music festivals. Lol at this cope.

Debating with @Uglyethnicrat low iq Muslim brainwashed subhuman is futile. theses dumbfucks vote for retards, fuck up economies and worship rich people and call anything a trucel does to cope degenerate. Never doing anything towards the actual problems.

taken straight of @Uglyethnicrat bio, this nigga is a troll

Lol at this smelly streetshitting hindu panjeet. Never interacted with this low IQ dog in my life. My very presence terrifies these SJW dogs.
Keep coping u dumb cousins fucking sandnigger. All you Arab dogs deserve to be put down. Hope Israel keeps murdering ur Palestinian brothers. Can't believe I used to defend Arabs and Islam(Arab supremacist religion)
View attachment 169624
taken straight of @Uglyethnicrat bio, this nigga is a troll
Tbh he should be banned.

Debating with @Uglyethnicrat low iq Muslim brainwashed subhuman is futile.
Yeah not doing it for his sake, just making it more likely for him to get banned. I'm no frequent poster, but I'll try and do something slight sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.