Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Drugs are an extreme nt trait whether you like it or not

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Alcohol, weed, psychedelics, and even coke are all traits of normies and incels are extremely high inhib too so drugs m.

Most if not all incels don’t so drugs because they’re too scared or they’re neets who have no money.

The guy that had the most sex in my high school was a psl 3/10 drug addict funnily enough. He was a true cell in middle school but ascended in high school when he became extremely low inhib and delved into being a drug addict

Last edited:
yup i have zero connections to get drugs

I did drugs alot tbh.

Didn't get me laid

Only way I get drugs is the darknet. Without I would never get or use drugs as I simply dont have any social connections to source them. Thank god for the internet.

It's hardly indicative of anything.

Tons of men are without companionship yet drink alcohol and smoke weed.

It's hardly indicative of anything.

Tons of men are without companionship yet drink alcohol and smoke weed.
this

Also, stop trying to be "NT".

You are not NT and shouldn't want to be.

Only if you never leave the house. If you’re out, eventually someone will come up to you asking if you smoke weed and you can buy it off them or call them if you want something. I guess if you live in a posh town or something, then maybe not but definitely in a big city like London.

I did drugs alot tbh.

Didn't get me laid
Yea you don’t need to be attractive to get drugs or access to alcohol under 21 in the US. Being attractive helps in all aspect of lives but it’s only ESSENTIAL when it comes to getting foids.

OP your posts are starting to worry me. Getting females in highschool is the easiest it’s going to get and considering he was a known drug addict he was most likely statusmaxxed and had the enough money to do other things.

Maybe coke is a chad trait. Frat chads I know do coke but alc and weed aren’t plenty of incels I know do those things. I used to think that I was too ugly to get the social connections to get drugs but then I learned that drugs are a cope that incels use.
Only if you never leave the house. If you’re out, eventually someone will come up to you asking if you smoke weed and you can buy it off them or call them if you want something. I guess if you live in a posh town or something, then maybe not but definitely in a big city like London.
I’ve had blackcels ask me if I smoke weed in New Orleans. I get weed other ways but yea if you really just want drugs you could get em as an incel and I encourage all incels to drug max since drugs are the best cope

Last edited:
OP your posts are starting to worry me. Getting females in highschool is the easiest it’s going to get and considering he was a known drug addict he was most likely statusmaxxed and had the enough money to do other things.
He was literally an incel throughout middle school. Typical nerd. Come high school he transformer into the most low inhib, friends with everyone, and drugmaxxed guy you would know. He got so much pussy just from his status alone. And guess what? He was still an ugly truecel.

He was literally an incel throughout middle school. Typical nerd. Come high school he transformer into the most low inhib, friends with everyone, and drugmaxxed guy you would know. He got so much pussy just from his status alone. And guess what? He was still an ugly truecel.
How long ago was this? Was tinder and social media as big?

I disagree with this. I knew a bunch of incel drug heads, and certainly none of them were NT. Normies too. I'd say most the normies were more into booze though. Boozing is NT and extroverted. Party drugs too. Scoring smack from corner boy bob in the underworld or smoking a little weed to relax however seems like something anyone can do.

I don’t understand how someone can be NT enough to cold approach a drug dealer or go to a party to score drugs yet somehow be too nervous to approach females.

I graduated 2 years ago so yes social media was big
Huh, it really does get harder after HS. Also I feel like it might be easier in rural areas. Ive seen relatively ugly rednecks with foids.

man i've done a fuck ton of drugs

drugs are gay
source.gif

If you are already in a social setting you will be peer pressured into trying them.