Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Drugmaxxing

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
The guy that sells me drugs was with two Foids in the apartament 7/10 , 6/10, he is not very atractive.

I asked him Who they are. He said he have sex with them and they buy drugs of him. So i wonder. If i sell drugs to Foids i could have a chance with a drug adict. They are messy and only want drugs.

Also the drugs make them horny bitches without much conscience. If they get repulsed anyway, i could put my dick inside her pussy while she's affected by the drugs. That could be Ascend?

Its my only chance

my cousin drugmaxxed, he didnt finish any school but has his own house, BMW and nice looking girl, its legit

Sorry i should hace posted in inceldom discussion. Im sorry
my cousin drugmaxxed, he didnt finish any school but has his own house, BMW and nice looking girl, its legit
Shit. All guys i know that take drugs got laid, and Foids think theyre cool. But im not cool cause i hate normies and i drug in my home

Last edited:
dude, dude, dude...
criminals aren't made on incel forums, believe me. If at school you weren't the bully but the victim, honestly there's no way you're gonna fake it.
My face screams "victim" from miles away and I've been fucked by dealers, users and their friends endless times... they can just smell it because they started their criminal career bullying exactly people like me, it's like a sixth sense for them. How the fuck do you think you're gonna discuss the price of an ounce of cocaine with a mafia guy, I mean, a REAL mafia soldier?
Your best bet is to become "the drugs guy", grow your own super-powerful hydroponic weed in the basement (assuming owning a few plants is a minor felony in your country) and offering to girls.. doesn't have the "bad boy" halo but it might work after all

Shit. All guys i know that take drugs got laid, and Foids think theyre cool. But im not cool cause i hate normies and i drug in my home
same here tbh

dude, dude, dude...
criminals aren't made on incel forums, believe me. If at school you weren't the bully but the victim, honestly there's no way you're gonna fake it.
My face screams "victim" from miles away and I've been fucked by dealers, users and their friends endless times... they can just smell it because they started their criminal career bullying exactly people like me, it's like a sixth sense for them. How the fuck do you think you're gonna discuss the price of an ounce of cocaine with a mafia guy, I mean, a REAL mafia soldier?
Your best bet is to become "the drugs guy", grow your own super-powerful hydroponic weed in the basement (assuming owning a few plants is a minor felony in your country) and offering to girls.. doesn't have the "bad boy" halo but it might work after all

same here tbh
I was planning on cooking drugs. I have knowledge about chemistry and drug composition. But i need to buy products on the black market, since its imposible to get some things here. I have the place and the knowledge. I need materials

I was planning on cooking drugs. I have knowledge about chemistry and drug composition. But i need to buy products on the black market, since its imposible to get some things here. I have the place and the knowledge. I need materials
assuming you buy materials online, how many years would you face for selling?

assuming you buy materials online, how many years would you face for selling?
I dont aspire to be a druglord/gangster. I just want some Foids orbiting me for drugs. So i can plung my dick inside

I dont aspire to be a druglord/gangster. I just want some Foids orbiting me for drugs. So i can plung my dick inside
All I can recommend is to not sell, as dealing can be a serious crime, if you like drugs and offer some to girls frankly it could even work.
What can you cook, out of curiosity?

know someone who can sell u drugs..

mogs me

He has a great personality obviously

All I can recommend is to not sell, as dealing can be a serious crime, if you like drugs and offer some to girls frankly it could even work.
What can you cook, out of curiosity?
Sorry but im not giving that information