Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Druggie femoids always have boyfriends

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Personality pill destroyed. Who cares about integrity and health, just be a femoid or a Chad and you can have a relationship.

Lately, I like to read/ listen to psychedelic trip reports, it’s really interesting.

What stands out is that almost all femoids mention their boyfriend. No matter if she’s a heroine addict, a glue sniffer that breaks into strangers’ homes or a medical wreck in general that is unable to work, she has a boyfriend. The boyfriends are almost always supportive. If the femoid needs shit, the bf gets it for her. If she needs to quit, her bf encourages her.

Not all male druggies mention a girlfriend in their trip reports, maybe because it’s not relevant. Or they don’t have one. A lot of them lose their girlfriends because of their addiction or a bad trip.

If a male druggie needs to quit, it’s usually his friends and family that encourage him, but some male druggies were abandoned by everyone and are on their own.

It's a different world for foids - life on tutorial mode compared to us living on nightmare mode.

It's a different world for foids - life on tutorial mode compared to us living on nightmare mode.
I always wonder if femoids know how much easier they have it. If they know it, they are truly evil and deceptive. If they don’t know it, they are just ignorant.

I always wonder if femoids know how much easier they have it. If they know it, they are truly evil and deceptive. If they don’t know it, they are just ignorant.
I believe most of them lack the self-awareness in this aspect, and have no clue how much easier they have it. As such they completely do not understand our problems at all and most likely never will.

foids will have boyfriends everytime dosen't matter how they look or what they do while majority of men will rott alone

this has nothing to do with this post but a surefire way to get female attention is to ply them with narcotics. cocaine for white women and heroin or crack for the others cuz ethnic females usually don't party

foids will have boyfriends everytime dosen't matter how they look or what they do while majority of men will rott alone
Exactly, ugly women smv mog the whole entire forum

this has nothing to do with this post but a surefire way to get female attention is to ply them with narcotics. cocaine for white women and heroin or crack for the others cuz ethnic females usually don't party
There is an incel who makes youtube videos (unfortunately don’t know what his channel is called) and he used to cope by supplying people with coke.

The problem is that his oneitis played mind games with him to get free coke and when he caught her kissing a stranger in a bar, he had a mental breakdown and insulted her on social media. She called the cops and snitched on him and they searched his apartment and found a lot of coke.

He ended up in a high security prison for many years. None of the normie leeches who got coke from him wanted anything to do with him anymore.

There is an incel who makes youtube videos (unfortunately don’t know what his channel is called) and he used to cope by supplying people with coke.

The problem is that his oneitis played mind games with him to get free coke and when he caught her kissing a stranger in a bar, he had a mental breakdown and insulted her on social media. She called the cops and snitched on him and they searched his apartment and found a lot of coke.

He ended up in a high security prison for many years. None of the normie leeches who got coke from him wanted anything to do with him anymore.
I mean you have to exchange it for sex obviously. not sure what that retard was doing.

I mean you have to exchange it for sex obviously. not sure what that retard was doing.
He was probably a truecel. He started out as an addict to cope, then realized that he could become a dealer. It made him feel relevant to people, people called him all the time, wanted to hang out etc.. But no coke deal for your face.

A foid druggie gets her bf customers, never sells out her bf etc. She wants to be like Bonnie & Clyde.