Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Drugged up Pakistan

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
This shit is spreading everywhere. No wonder liberals want to legalise marijuana. Makes sense considering the entire populations of nations are high.

How bad is that. Little children self harming from heroin withdrawal.

I bet the drugs seized by the police will end up back on the street. They said as much.

It's a real epidemic and it will spread to the west too. Death or go crazy. Rehab won't work.

Last edited:
The fact that there are people out there that profit from drugs like heroin just confirms my belief that we live in hell

it's over for pakicels.

Don't blame them. Life is fucking shit even in "first world" while curryland nations are even more shit. Better a druggie than being aware and healthy ngl

I always enjoyed dope after wageslaving for a few weeks. Never got addicted. It was cheap price, easily available back then and not cut with garbage.

Live footage from Londonistan.
;)
This Brexit campaign was forced to correct its racist tweet about  'Londonistan' - and every statistic is still false - Mirror Online

Official] National Anthem - Caliphate of Londonistan (1992-2018) - YouTube
LONDONISTAN. How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within.: Phillips  Melanie: 9781903933909: Amazon.com: Books