Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drugcels get in here. 1.4 butyn diol

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I always hear Big Lenny talking about this stuff. Apparently similar to ghb. Anyone have experience with this?

lmao who the fuck is big lenny

never heard of this

ghb sounds interesting though

they're sedatives. you can use them as recreational drugs or you can use them as date rape drugs. withdrawls are a bitch, but it hits quickly and it's a great high. it's basically a less potent version of ghb. similar to alcohol.

pm me and i can tell you how to make it

Last edited:
they're sedatives. you can use them as recreational drugs or you can use them as date rape drugs. pm me and i can tell you how to make it
Why make it? Isn’t it easier just to buy online?

Why make it? Isn’t it easier just to buy online?
pretty sure amazon stopped selling it. but its sus af and expensive to buy it. it might not pass through customs, and it's like the difference between costs of building a pc and buying premade. I used to sell my own for $20 for 20ml

Last edited:
pretty sure amazon stopped selling it. but its sus af and expensive to buy it. it might not pass through customs, and it's like the difference between costs of building a pc and buying premade. I used to sell my own for $20 for 20ml
Ok. There are other sites that sell it, according to Big Lenny anyway.