Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drugcelling need to stop

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I see so many homies here doing drugs ok alcohol is ok to some extent even though I don't drink but what the fuck is drug man ? are you guys out of your mind ? you say you're already fucked up and don't care anymore. but take it like,you have 5 points as youre in your current situation. and doing drugs harm you and it make you worse.

If you already don't care about to die,why you're still here ? what is the point to doing drugs and harm yourself to death when you can end your life if you want (I don't support it) just find strong copes,go fuck to nature,take a walk,do gymceling yes it will not get you pussy but youll feel yourself better,there are a lot of shit you can do apart from drugs.

fuck your drug and stop telling people to do drugs
I had friends died because of drugs,thats the reason i never did drugs. hell there are so many drug dealers in my hood,i can get drug in any moment i want but im not retard

tldr: stop telling people to do drugs

Last edited:
cope

fucking dare dumpster government shill bro

yea never done drugs here my parents are wayyyyyy too strict about that stuff and i have no connections to get drugs anyway and waste of money

yea never done drugs here my parents are wayyyyyy too strict about that stuff and i have no connections to get drugs anyway and waste of money
I find it harmful in every way. I have better copes to do
drugs are utter shit,for low lifes

Who are you to tell me what to do and not?

It´s Friday night, I´m rotting at home. You don´t speak from experience. Right now I am doing oxys. More expensive than gymcelling, but you have no idea how good this is.

It´s Friday night, I´m rotting at home. You don´t speak from experience. Right now I am doing oxys. More expensive than gymcelling, but you have no idea how good this is.
nah bra it’s all about walking in nature

I dont care what the fuck youre doing go throw yourself from a cliff idc just dont tell people to do drugs

I only use tobacco, alcohol and antidepressants.

well i'd be fucked either way

what the fuck? i can't even post it

Well I do take modafinil and ECA stacks. I use it to "self-medicate." They make me feel more awake and better. I was on the SSRI Jew pills and those didn't do shit.

I agree, drugs worsen the current condition and multiply the negative effects of inceldom. I never got drunk and I stay away as much as I can from alcohol. I know for sure that if I get drunk even once, it would be the beginning for a slippery slope and I would get addicted.

The problem is, all copes run out or stop being effective. What a gay Earth is this planet!

you already posted it and i already saw and answered it
bullshit i could only post the first sentence rest was censored by ((((knajjd's)))) russian hacker firewall

same i was raised in curry muslim household. It just dosent feel right

dirty keyboard tbh
Edited thx
I mostly see it at night anyway lel and I dont look at it in the day time. Would rather get a new one than clean my current one lel

I dont care what the fuck youre doing go throw yourself from a cliff idc just dont tell people to do drugs
You know that hydrophilic, translucent crystalline powder that is dissolved into your tea, your gymcel restitution beverage and almost all of your foodstuff? It´s called sugar and it´s addictive. It´s harmful to your body causing rotten teeth, obesity, diabetes and heart disease.

Is oxy directly toxic to the body like sugar and tobacco? Absolutely not. Makes you wonder who are the real drug users.

You know that hydrophilic, translucent crystalline powder that is dissolved into your tea, your gymcel restitution beverage and almost all of your foodstuff? It´s called sugar and it´s addictive. It´s harmful to your body causing rotten teeth, obesity, diabetes and heart disease.

Is oxy directly toxic to the body like sugar and tobacco? Absolutely not. Makes you wonder who are the real drug users.
massive cope,thanks btw

same bro

I never taken drugs or drank alcohol in my life. Seems expensive

i barely even have caffeine i just drink milk and water

The only drug that I do is dextrose. Don't fall for it guys, it'll fuck you up

I used to drink and smoke, drugs not really.
But since converting to Islam, I dumped all that shit.
You know, we incels have nothing and nothing to live for.
But at least lets show them foids we have morals and don't use that shit.
It feels so good to gain the moral high ground when Chad and Stacey drink themselves to brain damage.

I love fooling my neurotransmitters tbh. It's a good cope.