Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drug of choice?

F

Furlytheghost

Banned
-
Just curious for all the drugcels out there what’s your favorite drug and why? For me I’d say weed (bud and concentrate) bc i use daily as it helps me work on my studies while feeling chill. But I’ve done plenty; molly, xanax, OxyContin, codeine, acid, shrooms and a few others, so I’d like to hear what others have to say about it

LoL and WoW
Drugs=degenerate.

LoL and WoW
Drugs=degenerate.
How is it degeneracy? You realize that sitting in front of a screen all day can be just as bad if not worse for your brain/mental health as drugs? In the hands of a responsible user, drugs are an extension of mind that can actually be productive. Or you can use it for fun. If you’d rather fry your serotonin receptors with all that blue light all day be my guest.

I've only tried molly and cocaine once, and don't remember much from it.

I only smoke weed because it passes the time.

methamphetamine

ambien. i had to get clean and prob wont ever do them again. at the peak of my habit i was taking 80mg a night. i stopped due to getting panic attacks during day time withdrawals. theyre pretty amazing when ur on them though, feeling all ur troubles just melt away, its as if a tremendous weight has been lifted off of ur chest and u can just relax for a few hours and drift off into a peaceful sleep

Ecstacy.

Unlocks god-mode with women, even if you're ugly. Music sounds incredibly better. Positive vibes and happiness all over the place.

Too bad it fucks with your serotonin levels. One trip each 3 months should be fine, but anything more than that and you're messing with your brain and hormones.

Lol at being too high inhib to score

Tic Tacs are the best drug

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back