Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drug dealer kills 13-year-old gf and thens changes relationship status to widow on Facebook

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
19-year-old drug dealer Sérgio Henrique da Silva, also known as Malvadão (roughly translated to Big Evil [kek]) by his peers, killed his girlfriend yesterday (January 4th 2022) after witnessing her going out with another man (who has yet to be located).

He had an ankle monitor and everything, didn't stop the foidlet. And now she's dead. While waiting for the police, Malvadão changed his relationship status from in a relationship with the girl to widowed. Admittedly, this is kinda funny.

In the above picture, she talks about how hard it'll be to wash away the taste of her pussy from her ex's dick from all the sex they had in the past 4 years. She's 13. If she's telling the truth, then she started her sexual life at 9-years-old. If it's a lie, it's still not something you expect to come out a 13-year-old, but it is.

Here's the article if anyone's interested. It's in portuguese, so if another Braziliancel is willing to share more context about this case, they're free to do it, but there's not a lot more to it other than that the guy is in jail already (awaiting trial).

Last edited:
They rather die from thug than exchange a word with incel

THIS BITCH IS 13?????????
Tenor 99

NOBODY FUCKING BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID 13 YEAR OLD FOIDS ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCKING AHEAD THAN BOYS THEIR AGE. THEY ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT, THEY ALWAYS GET FUCKING DICKED BY SOME DARK TRIAD RETARD WHO'S 10 YEARS OLDER OR SMTH. @Zensfy

Similar story in the Netherlands recently about a 35 year old killing his 14 year old gf

A young criminal psychopathic murderer having sex with her won't traumatize her, but a 20 yo average guy peck kissing her will.

Peck kissing?I mean, looking at a picture of her. She'll telepathically know and get hurt.

Last edited:
If it's a lie, it's still not something you expect to come out a 13-year-old, but it is.
Only if you're a bluepilled beta billy.

agecucks on suicide watch :feelskek:

but BUT BUT I thought le childerino whamerino are le innocent baby angels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl soy cucks and agecucks will short circuit when they see this shit :lul:
They will ree that she was a victim.
Similar story in the Netherlands recently about a 35 year old killing his 14 year old gf
Chads get 14 year old prime jb pussy and continue to enjoy it up to their 30's. Life isn't fair IT ISN'T FAIR

19-year-old drug dealer Sérgio Henrique da Silva, also known as Malvadão (roughly translated to Big Evil [kek]) by his peers, killed his girlfriend yesterday (January 4th 2022) after witnessing her going out with another man (who has yet to be located).

View attachment 558769

He had an ankle monitor and everything, didn't stop the foidlet. And now she's dead. While waiting for the police, Malvadão changed his relationship status from in a relationship with the girl to widowed. Admittedly, this is kinda funny.

View attachment 558770

In the above picture, she talks about how hard it'll be to wash away the taste of her pussy from her ex's dick from all the sex they had in the past 4 years. She's 13. If she's telling the truth, then she started her sexual life at 9-years-old. If it's a lie, it's still not something you expect to come out a 13-year-old, but it is.

Here's the article if anyone's interested. It's in portuguese, so if another Braziliancel is willing to share more context about this case, they're free to do it, but there's not a lot more to it other than that the guy is in jail already (awaiting trial).

are you white and living in brazil?

Nice personality bro

Based Brazil doesn't give a fuck.

Average day in brazil

agecucks on suicide watch :feelskek:

but BUT BUT I thought le childerino whamerino are le innocent baby angels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl soy cucks and agecucks will short circuit when they see this shit :lul:
Age cucks about to blow their brains out :lul::kys:

Dark Triad is like the law of gravity

NOBODY FUCKING BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID 13 YEAR OLD FOIDS ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCKING AHEAD THAN BOYS THEIR AGE.
What are you even talking about? At least half the forum must've believed this. Only a small minority of agecucks resist such truth

What are you even talking about? At least half the forum must've believed this. Only a small minority of agecucks resist such truth
@FrothySolutions and IT

Told ya guys, 9 year olds are prime :panties:

@Ika-Sama @Therapywasaaste @Caesercel @Edmund_Kemper
thoughts on this? :smonk:
Yea, foids were already dating when I was in 6th grade. I actually remember hearing a rumor that a foid was selling her pussy for 1$ in 7th grade lmao.:lul:

Last edited:
Standard for a 13 year old to have had sex for years. Mainstream society just doesn't want to admit it.

the absolute state of lolis in the west:feelsclown:
93FD6932 FE73 43B6 9FEC 8AD832136779

View attachment 558769

View attachment 558770

The fuck kind of femoid talks about their pussy in an online post? Well, many do but you get my point, what a degenerate.

:soy: That makes no sense, why would a literal prepubescent child incapable of making conscious decisions be dating a drug dealer?

:blackpill: Oh that's right cause by age 13 they are complete whores who want to fuck thug drug dealers.

:feelstastyman: And we still have people on this forum who believe in the age of consent.

They rather die from thug than exchange a word with incel
They had sex in 9?? Bro lol
NOBODY FUCKING BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID 13 YEAR OLD FOIDS ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCKING AHEAD THAN BOYS THEIR AGE. THEY ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT, THEY ALWAYS GET FUCKING DICKED BY SOME DARK TRIAD RETARD WHO'S 10 YEARS OLDER OR SMTH. @Zensfy
Agreed

View attachment 558769

View attachment 558770

absolute state of Brazil. :lul::smonk:

What will agecucks and moralfags say now?

Those "precious little innocent foid children" they simp for are out there getting fucked in their pussy

I too want a 13 year old girlfriend and I would love to breed her (in minecraft and gta 5 of course)

NOBODY FUCKING BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID 13 YEAR OLD FOIDS ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUCKING AHEAD THAN BOYS THEIR AGE. THEY ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT, THEY ALWAYS GET FUCKING DICKED BY SOME DARK TRIAD RETARD WHO'S 10 YEARS OLDER OR SMTH.

Average day in brazil
Can confirm. Cases like these are so common, they're barely covered at all. Perhaps his status change to widowed was what had the media pick up the story.

There goes your looks theory. Low inhib and narcissism is law

There goes your looks theory. Low inhib and narcissism is law
You will never be considered a human if you have to resort to thugmaxxing to breed, literally chimpanzee behavior, waste of oxygen, pure evil incarnate

You will never be considered a human if you have to resort to thugmaxxing to breed, literally chimpanzee behavior, waste of oxygen, pure evil incarnate
Yes but chicks dig it

@Ika-Sama @Therapywasaaste @Caesercel @Edmund_Kemper
thoughts on this? :smonk:
I know most foids start fucking at 12. :feelsLSD: Doesn't mean I'm into them.

Yet Incels are still somehow the major existential threat :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back