Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drug coping

W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Opinions or advise

You know what's the best way to do drugs is?

Manipulate femoids into drug addiction and you'll have full power over her.

Weed is the best cope IMO

You can do acid once per 6 months or so but the best cope is weed.

Weed said:

cannabis makes you far more content with being incel tho..

ER would probably never ER if he was weed coping all day

Pros

• Feels ammazing
  • Drugs can be combined for greater effect
  • Feels like something that is impossible to reproduce through normal means 
  • The variety is great ranging from mild relaxing ones and and extreme euphoria and high including stuff to trippy adventures where you feel the world different and absolutely new. 
  • Stimulants can actually improve your life
  • Gives sort of purpose to live and cope. You know that once you've finished work you there is always something to enjoy.
Isn't as addicting as people say. Yes withdrawals are a thing but you can prepare for those. Basic willpower is a thing.

Cons

• Is expensive if you want to do it frequently.
  • Can fuck you up mentally 
  • You can accidentally buy fake fake drugs which could give you permanent brain damage.
  • Withdrawals suck but as again aren't so bad but it depends on the drug.

I used various drugs for a year now. Started with weed which is a great gateway drug btw. Did some ampetamine which was great and made me concentrated as fuck, confident and slightly euphoric. I only tried two times and in small doses so I can't really say much about the drug. Withdrawal wasn't that terrible. Then I tried ecstasy which became my favourte since you can't really binge on this stuff which is a great plus. For me this isn't a party drug but feels more like a happy euphoric and relaxing stuff. If you smoke some weed while under effects you feel like in heaven. Music feels amazing. Everything is amazing really. Even a simple ciggarete smoke is good like nothing before. You feel like you already have everything you need. No tfw no gf feelings. Also tried some psychedelics such as acid and shrooms. It's difficult to explain really what they do but there are some YouTube videos about them that tell in good detail. They are great overall and for me they made me accept my curren life. I am non-suicidal now at least. 

If you plan on doing this research everything. Every side effect, see if usage can cause permanent damage. Basically read everything you can find. Some drugs are bad and will lead you to death but if you balance things out the pros outweigh the cons.

being an LSDcel is pure bliss

Weed is the best cope. If I could afford it, I’d blaze every single day.

I've smoked cannabis daily for years. It's not really worth it tbh, it's just coping.

womenwillpay4this said:
cannabis makes you far more content with being incel tho..

ER would probably never ER if he was weed coping all day

How is that a negative? 

I would cope all day with weed if I had that type of income able

Weed said:
You can actually do acid as much as you want. It’s nonaddictive (aside from maybe a developing emotional dependence) and fairly natural. People develop tolerance for it very quickly so one would want to avoid taking it daily for that reason. But there are no adverse effects besides expanding your mind, which can be unpleasant for a lot of folks. Idk where u heard that you can only take it every 6 months lol LSD research isn’t that developed, but I’m sure anyone who’s read a few papers about addiction mechanisms would know that LSD is one of the safest drugs one can do.

Suicel said:
I've smoked cannabis daily for years. It's not really worth it tbh, it's just coping.
Better that than going e.r.

Furlytheghost said:
You can actually do acid as much as you want. It’s nonaddictive (aside from maybe a developing emotional dependence) and fairly natural. People develop tolerance for it very quickly so one would want to avoid taking it daily for that reason. But there are no adverse effects besides expanding your mind, which can be unpleasant for a lot of folks. Idk where u heard that you can only take it every 6 months lol LSD research isn’t that developed, but I’m sure anyone who’s read a few papers about addiction mechanisms would know that LSD is one of the safest drugs one can do.

Lol I was just saying I do that once every 6 months

ive read a comment on one vidyo commenting on ER saying "if he had done weed none of this would have happened"

i have ordered some stuff to make some cash and im afraid of smoking it, will it drag me into a spiral of cope?