Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drug and drinkcels dont know what true suffering is like

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
You guys can mitigate your anxiety

You havent gone through suffering

True suffering allows you to adapt.

It's over for sobercels

SspvXxe.jpg

this is some serious coping

Teetotalcel here.

Using drugs and alcohol as a crutch is some serious coping.

I'm an alcoholicel, to the point where I've developed chronic pancreatitus and my liver is fucked, and drink is one of very few things to give me pleasure in this life. Although chronic pancreatitus is an agonising death I welcome it as a release from this pointless life.

That only makes you a hard coper.

The irony those weak individuals would have no problem to find women to fix and help them.
Meanwhile some of us are living a very clean life and we can't die in the gutter.

You guys can mitigate your anxiety

You havent gone through suffering

True suffering allows you to adapt.
I couldn't agree more. They want to stop their thoughts. But if they would fall down their rabbit hole of thought they would find solutions. High iq post.

Its a double edged sword. Years of addiction are not rewarding at all. It's actually brutal and sick

What else should I do in my free time if I dont snort speed, drop mollies or smoke heroin :feelswhat:

Hehe, nice try op. :feelshaha:

I'm an alcoholicel, to the point where I've developed chronic pancreatitus and my liver is fucked, and drink is one of very few things to give me pleasure in this life. Although chronic pancreatitus is an agonising death I welcome it as a release from this pointless life.
This, did u ever smoke weed before

This, did u ever smoke weed before
Yes often. Not so much skunk weed but I like squidgy black whenever I can get a hold of it. Plus speed, cocaine, mdma and loads of wacky tablets I get prescribed.

Yes often. Not so much skunk weed but I like squidgy black whenever I can get a hold of it. Plus speed, cocaine, mdma and loads of wacky tablets I get prescribed.
Nice, I've often smoked an ounce to myself over 2-3 days, it's a great cope
I wouldn't be gone on hash but would smoke it if stuck for stuff

How so? Then would you not be suffering then?
I used to suffer.

Nowadays not so much. Agoraphobia gone. Anxiety for the most part gone. Impossible to get rid of it altogether imo if you've had it since childhood. It resurfaces every now and then but in a weak form

Actually too, the swings from a bad addiction are vicious. Abusing a substance leads to some horrible consequences.
It's not a paradise at all. Often though getting a temporary high then leading to a severe hangover followed by withdrawal.
At best does distract from the core problem. But it's a whole other series of pain and torment as a mentalcel I tried it for two decades. I tried to drink myself to death but unfortunately I don't have an incel liver... It just keeps goin.

i mean you could use drugs or drink occasionally. i don't see drugs as a solution but i do see them as a vacation

and addiction has its own issues
No

I am stronger than any incel here because of it
being sober doesn't take any effort

Just be drunk theory confirmed

I am now concentrating on living clean and sober...like a monk

I've been sampling different healthy drinks such as white tea (it's kinda nice) and liquorice tea (makes me want to vomit)....I've only just started though..

I want to collagen-max and make my skin smooth and clear.

i get even more depressed when i drink, i've been drinking vodka all night and i wanna die

High IQ.

Cope. If you resort to drugs/alcohol to deal with your problem, you are automatically weaker.
Cope. If you resort to drugs/alcohol to deal with problems, you're high iq because it takes away the pain. use immediate and effective measures.

Cope. If you resort to drugs/alcohol to deal with problems, you're high iq because it takes away the pain. use immediate and effective measures.
It's actually low IQ because everyone knows that drinking makes it all even worse. Unless you drink 24/7...

The irony those weak individuals would have no problem to find women to fix and help them.
Meanwhile some of us are living a very clean life and we can't die in the gutter.
FUCKING THISSSSSS FUCK THE OP THINKING HES SOME ENLIGHTENED MONK WHEN HE IS JUST GENETIC TRASH LIKE THE REST OF US MEANWHILE REAL DRUGGIES THAT ARENT BUTT UGLY HAVE GFS HELPING THEM KICK DRUGS :lul:

FUCKING THISSSSSS FUCK THE OP THINKING HES SOME ENLIGHTENED MONK WHEN HE IS JUST GENETIC TRASH LIKE THE REST OF US MEANWHILE REAL DRUGGIES THAT ARENT BUTT UGLY HAVE GFS HELPING THEM KICK DRUGS :lul:
I am enlightened. If you saw the things i saw, heard the things i heard you would know..

I am enlightened. If you saw the things i saw, heard the things i heard you would know..
Doesnt matter you are still just an ugly autist posting on a forum with other ugly autists

U worry about how u cope, and I'll worry about how i cope. Fair enough?

cope, my liver is fucked up even without drinking

cope, my liver is fucked up even without drinking
I know it's a fucking cope bellend, drink is the one thing that helps me escape reality and I shall continue until I die.