Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Drown your sorrows in guacamole, take the orangepill

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
Intro into the orangepill:
23649607 orange pill capsules isolated on white background 1

It's a well known knowledge that sex is as mentally important as food is physically this isint a method on acheiving sexual pleasure from a women but it's about indulging in a need that is both physcialy important and can make you happy and stimilate the mind I introduce the orangepill:

First step: make your foods a priority and get used to eating good and high quantities. Make and devot your time to food and pretty soon you will start to go eat without reminding yourself.

Second step: have it become a bond, the foods you are eating need to becoming a sole purpose in life. Had a bad day? Just be happy looking forward to the night out at a buffet and eat as much as possible feeling good in the process.

Third step: the hardest out of the bunch is becoming reliant on the presence of food in your life make these happy times of digging into a nice warm lobster with spices the highlight of your work days and weeks and soon enough you will shift more and more into food and away from sex as you will be thinking about food and your mind always shifts to what and when your next meal will be.

Have a nice cope and happy dining!
11 start
Alobfst2 11137 1000 1

Attachments

• buffet.jpg
    buffet.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 43
Just become morbidly obese theory

Orange pill looks like Adderall XRmaxing tbh

Just become morbidly obese theory
The whole point in the orangepill is the have purpose in something else all whist shifting away from the sorrows of celibacy and loneliness. This being food.

I'm already ugly and autistic so I'd rather not add fat to that list too..

Good thread though. Originality is always welcome.

Too much shellfish in those pics.

Now, fish and chips....THAT'S the food of gods. Nothing like THICC pieces of beer battered cod with nicely salted and seasoned fries.

Damn, I hardly eat tbh.

I'm already ugly and autistic so I'd rather not add fat to that list too..

Good thread though. Originality is always welcome.
Thanks my threads are all somewhat original I have really great blackpills posted.

I think you will become fat quite soon.

actually the orange pill means: man up
and it is a blue pill cope for the red pill

I read that vyvanse can cause a loss in appetite..
Is that an orange colured pill? Or something your taking for a disorder? Either way it can be over turned by increasing metabolism
actually the orange pill means: man up
and it is a blue pill cope for the red pill
no because it is a red pill varient like how the the dogpill is a blackpill varient not a pilled ideal. This one I made is.

ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD

ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
ORANGE PILL BAD
The orange pill is a way out of the mental hell of inceldom it creates new purpose (food) all whilst driving away the emphasis on wanting a relationship

just be a fat bastard theory

I already do this.

Enjoying food is great as long as you watch your weight... if you become a giant fat fuck you're just giving yourself health problems with no benefits.

Enjoying food is great as long as you watch your weight... if you become a giant fat fuck you're just giving yourself health problems with no benefits.
No taking the orangepill means having your life based around food and the brain wants more and more wheather or not you become fat (some incels are skinny with bad frame anyways) should not be of concern and a bonus you die much quicker its not like most guys on here are ascending anytime soon.
But the whole point is an addiction to temporary happiness and looking forward to more of that.
I already do this.
But true food addict incels don't go on these fourms to dwell on the crushing reality but to eat to the point where they cant live without food and it's all your mind is on. The whole point is to have more time off wanting women and having it toward food.

Last edited: