Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Drove home from school in tears today

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I was listening to Corridors in Time from the Chrono Trigger games, which I've downloaded to my ipod. I'm sick and tired of seeing, or hearing about, other people and their goddamn relationships. And their friendships. It fucking tears me up inside. Why does life have to be so cruel? Why do foids have to be so cruel? (Those are rhetorical questions, btw)

I've never known what it feels like to belong. It's always been over for me. :feelsrope:

Brutal shit man. To think we cannot have even 1% of the enjoyment and happiness normies and foids derive from life. All because of a genetic dice roll when we were born. Hate that society is so centered around something as superficial as looks

How do you drivers-license cels resist the urge to plow into a wall or a group of foids/couples at 80mph

Brutal shit man. To think we cannot have even 1% of the enjoyment and happiness normies and foids derive from life. All because of a genetic dice roll when we were born. Hate that society is so centered around something as superficial as looks
This is the world we live in, unfortunately. And if the status quo works for all the evil scum out there, you can be damn sure it's not going to be changing anytime soon. :feelsbadman:

:feelshaha:

Oh I thought you were a HS fag. I knew it didn't seem right
Nah, I'm just making my fourth attempt at getting a career going, is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back