Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel dropping some blackpills over that colleagues fb, may i do the foids hypergamy one soon

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
Pillen Edgex Never to old for Education?, the education system is a flaw in itself, Manage Like · Reply · 11m Pillen Edgex Pillen Edgex oh my bad, well let me explain, its just a big indoctrination ( been told from childhood that you need a degree for good jobs etc ) , then you lern bs that you never use ever again for a pice of shit paper, ever wondered why you not lern any usefull skills in school or how to trade?. after that you go into university for more useless studies like this: https://www.berliner-kurier.de/news...-workshop-an-uni-masturbieren-lernen-30082090 or gender studies, i mean cmon are you fucking serious, at the end its nice to fuck around a bit i guess but thats it, someone who lerns math is never able to trade, build things or is good in anything that matters Manage 1m

Berliner-Kurier.de

Kein Scherz: Studentinnen sollen bei Workshop an Uni masturbieren ...

Nein, das ist offensichtlich kein Scherz. Auch, wenn es manche gerne als solchen sehen würden.

i will drop more, people need to fucking get conscious, even i make more in some day that they ever will

They're bluepilled, the blackpill is blasphemy to them. They won't believe what you say as fact, they will just dismiss everything you say as "bitter incel talk"

They're bluepilled, the blackpill is blasphemy to them. They won't believe what you say as fact, they will just dismiss everything you say as "bitter incel talk"
lerning how to masturbate is so usefull

fcking brainlets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back