Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dropping my first job after 2 weeks

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
how can people handle this shit, i cant stand these 15 hour shifts and danger of catching criminals and shit, fuck this. imma withdraw after my 90 hours of work and get my 200 euros tbh.

lol wtf is your job? you a cop or something?

lol wtf is your job? you a cop or something?
security guard in a mall, i have to track junkies/hobos with security camera and catch them if they try to steal. luckily i didnt have an incident yet but i will withdraw before one happens tbh

security guard in a mall, i have to track junkies/hobos with security camera and catch them if they try to steal. luckily i didnt have an incident yet but i will withdraw before one happens tbh
Your job suggests you try to "improve" society by locking up people who are a "danger" to neurotypicals. Drop the job asap and get a job where you help destroy humanity as opposed to saving it.

15 hour shift wtf I can barely stand 8

Your job suggests you try to "improve" society by locking up people who are a "danger" to neurotypicals. Drop the job asap and get a job where you help destroy humanity as opposed to saving it.

yeah it gives me severe cognitive dissonance as i know its not their fault they have turned out such way. going to drop this shit asap

15hrs? That sounds like hell to me

your supposed to sit on your phone the entire time

Being security guard sounds kinda chill, but fuck 15 hour shifts man

As long as you don't have quotas you need to meet, can't you just sit on your ass?

where do you live? I used to be a security guard in a supermarket and that was hell. The only good thing (or bad) was dozens of jailbaits passing me every day and that drove me crazy and I had to fap 10 times after I came back home

where do you live? I used to be a security guard in a supermarket and that was hell. The only good thing (or bad) was dozens of jailbaits passing me every day and that drove me crazy and I had to fap 10 times after I came back home
how was it hell? wasn't it easy?

My shifts were at least 11,5 hours. STANDING. I sat maybe for one hour a shift.
same for me. i live in eastern europe and the shop is in a shitty neighbourhood so like 80% the people that walk in are ugly, poor = ugly theory is too real

sounds like a good job tbh. you get to sit on your ass and phone for most of the day and if something comes up like a shop lifter you get to beat there ass and release your anger on them. I would beat the fucking shit out of them, then you get fired and got to beat someone up

sounds like a good job tbh. you get to sit on your ass and phone for most of the day and if something comes up like a shop lifter you get to beat there ass and release your anger on them. I would beat the fucking shit out of them, then you get fired and got to beat someone up
you don't sit on your ass. You walk around the mall

you should beat down a hobo to vent your frustrations :D

you can check out the ladies
and that's a torture for an ugly straight male because you know you can't get them. My sexual frustration was killing me.