Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dropped Therapy for Good

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I'm 31, it's done. I've been to maybe 6 therapists in my life. It's always been a colossus waste of time and money. They never helped any of my persistent problems (ugly & low iq / learning disabled). At best they helped me cope for a day or two but it never really changed anything. The reality of being ugly and stupid always sinks back in and overshadows any bluepilled shit they try and feed me. The pattern is always the same:

I get shit on by people/life --> they try and convince me it's not that bad (it is) or that it's all in my head (it's not) -> I feel okay for a bit -> I get shit on by people/life -> repeat

It's a pattern that sickens me, and I got to the point with my therapist that I was just rolling my eyes (in my head) to the shit he was saying. I noticed I was just grinning and pretending like his advice was going to help *for HIS sake*. I realized I was just trying to be polite and make him feel like he was helping. At that point I realized it was over, I'm not going to pay a fake doctor to pretend like he was actually helping.

To be truly psychologically healthy you need looks at a bare minimum (IQ and NT is understood to be important too, but is understated here, I think) if you don't have that, then you'll always suffer from some form of low-grade depression. Honestly, the best thing you can do is learn to accept that your life will always be shit, rather than going to someone to trick you into thinking everything will be okay.

Therapy is useless cope.

What the fuck does a normie therapist know about incel life?

JUST TAKE A SHOWER AND GET A HAIRCUT BRO :lul: FIX UR "PERSONALITY" BRO :lul:

Whenever I have to talk to a therapist I make sure not to divulge my real plans for the future.

Therapy is for normie problems only.

As an incel you cannot escape the blackpill. No matter how much a therapist tries to bluepill you, once you step outside their office the blackpill gets shoved right down your throat again.

Never go to therapy.

might as well get a palm reading from a gypsy, same shit

Agree - therapy doesnt solve anything and it wont help.

most therapist are normies/cucks who wouldn't understand. They're not train to help incels

most therapist are normies/cucks who wouldn't understand. They're not train to help incels
Surprisingly, not true. Most of the massive line of therapists/counselors/social workers I've been dragged to see are very fucked up in their own way. And even the lowest level social workers are trained to work with socially retarded trash.

The problem is they don't give a shit. If they do, it will quickly be beaten out of them in the name of the almighty Jew pill and insurance scam industry.

Same story here OP. most therapists are fucking trash and some are outright fucking crazy and practice new age crystal feng shui essential oils magic. The only thing I've found them useful for is having someone to just talk to. Their advice is garbage but I think ones that act more practically such as using exposure therapy/ providing advice for diets might be worthwhile. Talk therapy is pointless but group therapy/institutional treatment can be good places to find fucked up friends, in fact some of my best friends still are people i met in a treatment center years ago