Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dropped engineering again

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
You ll be forced to stay at home doing useless shit
I want to stay home and do nothing forever ,stfu with this slave mentality bullshit
My mental state is just like always you fucking idiot

Your mental state will get REALLY bad

Listen to me man , if you don’t want to go to uni , find some work
If you think as a slave which you do of course your mental state will be bad if you don’t slave your life like a idiotic slave

My mental state will be as always you fucking slave minded pathetic gaslighter

Eat shit and keep being a good slave

Neeting is the worst

Your gonna lose the most important shit time .

Your gonna get old without any qualifications, you’ll be trapped, no one one is going to hire you.

You’ll depend on neetbux
You ll be forced to stay at home doing useless shit.
Your mental state will get REALLY bad

Listen to me man , if you don’t want to go to uni , find some work
Neeting is one of the best you fucking idiot slave

Neeting is one of the best you fucking idiot slave
I want to stay home and do nothing forever ,stfu with this slave mentality bullshit
My mental state is just like always you fucking idiot
You’re so angry even though I didn’t talk shit to you , and trying to help you

But if you wanna go that way , you don’t even realize you are the fuckin slave, but of the government

Keep wasting your time faggot , your mother made You a bitch by doing something you don’t want to :feelskek:

You’re so angry even though I didn’t talk shit to you , and trying to help you

But if you wanna go that way , you don’t even realize you are the fuckin slave, but of the government

Keep wasting your time faggot , your mother made You a bitch by doing something you don’t want to :feelskek:
Your post just agreed with my statement,if you wanna go your way you’re the slave and I wasted all my time with school by pressure from my family

No one ever does want to do anything if they are not programmed bitches like you

That’s why I’m gonna be in peace my whole life doing the bare minimum while you slave away with your idiot insane mindset doing jackshit for the work you do

Your post just agreed with my statement,if you wanna go your way you’re the slave and I wasted all my time with school by pressure from my family

No one ever does want to do anything if they are not programmed bitches like you

That’s why I’m gonna be in peace my whole life doing the bare minimum while you slave away with your idiot insane mindset doing jackshit for the work you do
I don’t slave you moron:feelskek:

because I choose a job I appreciate

I had the leverage to choose because of the diploma even thought it was a pain. I make nice income and I am happy to get up on morning.

If the company fire me , I don’t give a fuck
Because I have my skills and diploma to back me, I ll find an another

You on the other hand , you literally give all your being to the government, they are your lord and master , if tomorrow they say people who have neetbux must do community work for tranny you’ll do it because your livelihood depend on them

So keep rotting in your room and eat the leftover that the state give you , faggot

Last edited:
brutal shit
same thing happened to me but with medicine -22

because I choose a job I appreciate

I had the leverage to choose because of the diploma even thought it was a pain. I make nice income and I am happy to get up on morning.

If the company fire me , I don’t give a fuck
Because I have my skills and diploma to back me, I ll find an another
Privileged faggot keep deluding yourself that you are happy to get up in the morning
Fucking slave man they even made you believe you liked the job

on the other hand , you literally give all your being to the government, they are your lord and master , if tomorrow they say people who have neetbux must do community work for tranny you’ll do it because your livelihood depend on them

So keep rotting in your room and eat the leftover that the state give you , faggot
How did I give all my being to the gov?? They can’t do shit ,my lifehood depends on my family mostly

Rotting >>>>> slaving

Also I don’t eat leftovers ,go look at my food posts cuz I can cope with good food while you can only slave and be a good goy

Privileged faggot keep deluding yourself that you are happy to get up in the morning
Fucking slave man they even made you believe you liked the job
I am not privileged at all
I just decided to study a little bit instead of your dumb ass heating the bench of uni:feelskek:

Keep being a parasite to your family
And yes the job is good I choose my hour
And make +80k and I’ve just started

So keep being a tool and crying about your fail engineering studies

Btw , my job is very close to engineering so I am living what your retarded ass couldn’t learn for years:feelskek:

Last edited:
just decided to study a little bit instead of your dumb ass heating the bench of uni
I can say that one year of my study wasn’t even your whole life of study you little privileged bitch

You are like the boomers who glorify their working while the only thing you do is addition and subtraction

Keep being a parasite to your family
And yes the job is good I choose my hour
And make +80k and I’ve just started

So keep being a tool and crying about your fail engineering studies

Btw , my job is very close to engineering so I am living what your retarded ass couldn’t learn for years:feelskek:
Why do I feel as if you’rea piece of shit normie who parasited with his friends and got his piece of shit slavery job?

I’ll leech from everyone and not slave at all like you

I was the top of school before I become ugly , you only could finish it cuz you were privileged unlike most of us

What is your job I wonder “very close to engineering”

There’s nothing close to engineering you moron even some stem majors are nowhere Near hardcore engineering majors

Why do I feel as if you’rea piece of shit normie who parasited with his friends and got his piece of shit slavery job?

I’ll leech from everyone and not slave at all like you

I was the top of school before I become ugly , you only could finish it cuz you were privileged unlike most of us

What is your job I wonder “very close to engineering”

There’s nothing close to engineering you moron even some stem majors are nowhere Near hardcore engineering majors
You’re the parasite , stop projecting because I found the exact definition for you

it’s not slavery when you get what you want

And oh yes there are a lot of work close to engineering, you would know if you had study a little bit instead of scratching your ball for four year in uni.

And you’re the one privileged faggot by definition

You’re leaching your family hence they have enough to spare for you
This fool rot for for 4 year in uni , and call other privileged :feelshaha:, the non privileged worked hard because they can’t afford that.

I couldn’t do that because mine are poor ,
I can’t leech them

You are salty , because you realized you are garbage . On top of being incel , you can’t even have the strength to fight your shortcomings :feelshaha:

Top of the school rot in the same class for four year:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yeah right

Even though you’re able bodied , you just a waste of air lmfao

Last edited:
I dropped engineering major, it’s too hard and not worth it , don’t go to stem go to some easier and more paying jobs

Fuck my life

I’m gonna start over and over for the fourth time now

It’s like a never ending hell loop that I go to uni -can’t do the lessons -get bullied/ostracized-drop out

This happened 3 times already ,next year I’m starting the fourth loop

I don’t think I can ever finish this shit
Switching fields would (probably) be your best bet; there are other profitable careers if you're willing to put in the work required (wageslavemaxxing). If you're from the US, I guess it's gigaover for debtcels.

Last edited:
This happened to me twice (but i didn't study engine or stem).

I definitely need to get a degree this time as wage slaving at non-degree levels really pays badly and long hours (experienced it first hand for 6 bloody months.)

Okay to begin with you have to lose the fear. The fear is paralysing your hands. I wake up and do fat speed line drink 2 lemon radler beers ( for a lemon flavor only) and then Incel Kommando mode is turned on (in video game)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::chad:

privileged :feelshaha:, the non privileged worked hard because they can’t afford that.
The most bullshit thing I’ve ever heard ,if I wasn’t bullied and ostracized my whole life after I went ugly I wouldn’t be that much like this

Also if your life wasn’t easy you would be in the same place as me

Little pathetic bitch you are and think you worked cuz you’re unprivileged, you can work cuz your lucky and privileged,what would you do if you didn’t get what you do ? Cuz that’s my life

You’re the parasite , stop projecting because I found the exact definition for you

If you get what you want you cannot be here

I’m the one who is more based than you and the more clever

Switching fields would (probably) be your best bet; there are other profitable careers if you're willing to put in the work required (wageslavemaxxing). If you're from the US, I guess it's gigaover for debtcels.
Yeah agreed

This fool rot for for 4 year in uni , and call other privileged :feelshaha:, the non privileged worked hard because they can’t afford that.
I passed more than half the courses ,didn’t Rot and didn’t had any chance

And oh yes there are a lot of work close to engineering, you would know if you had study a little bit instead of scratching your ball for four year in uni.

And you’re the one privileged faggot by definition

You’re leaching your family hence they have enough to spare for you

I couldn’t do that because mine are poor ,
I can’t leech them

You are salty , because you realized you are garbage . On top of being incel , you can’t even have the strength to fight your shortcomings :feelshaha:

Top of the school rot in the same class for four year:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yeah right

Even though you’re able bodied , you just a waste of air lmfao
What are you studying and working ??? I wonder what is so “close to engineering “?

The most bullshit thing I’ve ever heard ,if I wasn’t bullied and ostracized my whole life after I went ugly I wouldn’t be that much like this
Victim mentality, you are on an incel site
Most guy here have been ostracized, you’re not a special case
life wasn’t easy you would be in the same place as me
Just Look at you , you litteraly told me your family support you by definition you’re more privileged than me .
My Old man Is dead , and my mom is poor
She Can only afford for her.
Can’t neet , can’t leech
I am not saying I wouldn’t have done it. But I couldn’t

I passed more than half the courses ,didn’t Rot and didn’t had any chance
Just finished the other half FFS , I don’t know why you went into seething mode as I was just trying to give advice to a fellow incel with a similar uni path
What are you studying and working ??? I wonder what is so “close to engineering “?
Close to like a site manager , if it’s called like that in burgerland , there is an engineering team and I must assure that the project is going good

So , frankly I don’t want to antagonize you , just it drives me mad that you did 50% of something and let it go to the sewers.

I get uni is shit as an incel ,but when you’ll be working ( doesn’t even have to be in engineering) you’ll make nice cash , stay with your parents, and afford the best cope you want

Close to like a site manager , if it’s called like that in burgerland , there is an engineering team and I must assure that the project is going good
You know industrial engineering mostly does that and that’s the easiest thing ever compared to true engineering,most management jobs are the same with industrial engineering they are not engineering if you know, if you are close with anyone who study with another type of engineering you will know that industrial engineers are not considered true engineers

Management jobs can be done by hs dropouts

You can’t compare with those two

So stop bullshiting

You know industrial engineering mostly does that and that’s the easiest thing ever compared to true engineering,most management jobs are the same with industrial engineering they are not engineering if you know, if you are close with anyone who study with another type of engineering you will know that industrial engineers are not considered true engineers

Management jobs can be done by hs dropouts

You can’t compare with those two

So stop bullshiting
Of course, I’am not telling you industrial engineering is harder than classic engineering , you’re right

The point i would like you to get Is don’t drop out of uni with nothing.

You’re not obligated to continue in engineering, maybe try something like business or finance, some make more money than the engineering sector

You invested sweat, pain and time in it.
And you told me you’ve been bullied
Wouldn’t dropping out give the normies want they want.

Btw, at the end of the day , on site if the manager doesn’t give his validation , the engineers just have to suck it up and find another way and in most case you salary is higher than them , win-win in my book
:feelskek:

Last edited:
Of course, I’am not telling you industrial engineering is harder than classic engineering , you’re right

The point i would like you to get Is don’t drop out of uni with nothing.

You’re not obligated to continue in engineering, maybe try something like business or finance, some make more money than the engineering sector

You invested sweat, pain and time in it.
And you told me you’ve been bullied
Wouldn’t dropping out give the normies want they want.

Btw, at the end of the day , on site if the manager doesn’t give his validation , the engineers just have to suck it up and find another way and in most case you salary is higher than them , win-win in my book
:feelskek:
Yeah man thanks , I’ll change it though ,I just dropped it and will change it this year to a easier shit

Of course I’m not fully dropping it ,I dropped different majors 2 times before too , I just fight forever

Yeah man thanks , I’ll change it though ,I just dropped it and will change it this year to a easier shit

Of course I’m not fully dropping it ,I dropped different majors 2 times before too , I just fight forever
Very glad you get it

If it help you give you strength: when in uni sometimes normies would band together so that I am alone in group projects
But it made me rage so much I did the project by myself , it was litteraly like a term we used very often here: ragefuel
Their fuckin face when I still passed :worryfeels::feelshaha:

Very glad you get it

If it help you give you strength: when in uni sometimes normies would band together so that I am alone in group projects
But it made me rage so much I did the project by myself , it was litteraly like a term we used very often here: ragefuel
Their fuckin face when I still passed :worryfeels::feelshaha:
Yep same for me bro

But sadly I wasn’t lucky as you cuz I failed most

But maybe years later I will get my degree