Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Drone footage of the city of Marinka, Ukraine, totally obliterated by war.

They deserved it for being such cucked jews, next one is the Cucked States

I see. There’s many wars in the world. Only one people care about is where whites are being killed.

Ukraine has a JOG (jewish occupied government), Ukrainians should welcome the Russian liberators instead.

The Slav vs Slav beef is the funniest. Absolutely comedic to me.
2nd world low iq poop flinging uncivilized apes trying to prove they are better than the other subhuman slavs. Meanwhile getting mogged to oblivion by the West.

2nd world low iq poop flinging uncivilized apes trying to prove they are better than the other subhuman slavs. Meanwhile getting mogged to oblivion by the West.
I see rich chinks wife up so many hot Slavic Stacie’s. My blood boils but I also think they deserve to be cucked by chinks and gooks for not sorting their own problems out

I see rich chinks wife up so many hot Slavic Stacie’s. My blood boils but I also think they deserve to be cucked by chinks and gooks for not sorting their own problems out
It’s impossible. Slavs are the blacks of Europe. Never stood a chance.

I hate war because it’s only the elite the old men that benefit from it. while the pleb men suffer. At least in antiquity a lot of the leaders would also fight and be apart of the battles

"Russia is running out of artillery shells"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back