Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Driving is one of my favorite copes

Dr. Rothschild

Dr. Rothschild

Manlet Uprising When?
Sometimes I'll get in my car and go for a drive with no destination in mind. Don't know what it is about driving that helps me clear my mind and forget about how shitty my life is, if only for a short time. The downside of course is having to spend more money on gas, but it's worth it imo. Does anyone else do this? I'm probably asking the wrong people since many users here probably don't have a car or a driver's license.

yes, it's a god tier cope with good music

Yes man, playing god tier music with the windows down, life fuel

I had this feeling when I practiced. I wish I had my license. I'm in New York so I don't really need it but other people have that mentality as well, and dealing with people on public transportation is torture.

I like to drive the speed limit. It's the best way to piss off normalfags.

Don't even get me started on tailgaters; pure ragefuel
Angry soccer mom

Driving makes me feel like shit because i see everyone in their nice cars with their nice gfs. I do like it sometimes to cope a bit but it does remind me of shity life

if your don’t need to cope with death metal going 80 you haven’t felt true pain