Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Driving around a university town

T

TheUntermensch

satire
-
Driving through a university town today, what I saw gave me yet another reason to rope-

Sooooo many couples out. And if that wasn’t giga suifuel already the guys were all at least 6’3, white or black with Chad face, yet all the foids they were with were all of different height, build, race; they all want the same guy confirmed. Makes me not want to go to university. Just knowing they were all having fun, feeling love, and having sex, whilst there were definitely guys at the same uni rotting in their student housing, is enough to fill any sub 6 male with rage and despair.

Worst part CURRYCELS CONTINUE WITH CAUTION

I’m not curry but I’m still a Manlet subhuman balding untermensch dog shit, but I saw loads of Indian guys, all clean, fashionmaxxed, probably high iq, some even had nice new sports cars. None were with a woman. Not a single one. Don’t mean to speak on behalf of another race, but it just made me fucking pissed :feelswhat:

Major ER vibes, but I guess that means you know what there is to do with those fortunate people :feelsdevil:

i just started university a week ago and i fully understand why some people say “fuck school” and become neets

The mental strength to pull through college despite being an incel is something found in survivors. If you can go to university, watching people live life, then get home to study and ace everything your mental power is 99.9 percentile.

I hear from old cels that things wont ever get better.
This is correct. Strongly believe that within a decade or two a height that is considered a bit too short now will be considered midget tier if current trends of younger people getting taller continue.

I’m not curry but I’m still a Manlet subhuman balding untermensch dog shit, but I saw loads of Indian guys, all clean, fashionmaxxed, probably high iq, some even had nice new sports cars. None were with a woman. Not a single one. Don’t mean to speak on behalf of another race, but it just made me fucking pissed :feelswhat:
Everyone notices this too is the worst part. Seeing life on a college campus is seeing the blackpill up close and personal.

Based username. Yeah I’m starting college after HS and I have so much anxiety. I want to LDAR in peace more than anything but my parents are basically forcing me to go or they’ll kick me out, hopefully I can do online classes.

The mental strength to pull through college despite being an incel is something found in survivors. If you can go to university, watching people live life, then get home to study and ace everything your mental power is 99.9 percentile.
Only way to cope is to be autistic level low inhib and completely immerse yourself in stoicmaxxing I guess
Based username. Yeah I’m starting college after HS and I have so much anxiety. I want to LDAR in peace more than anything but my parents are basically forcing me to go or they’ll kick me out, hopefully I can do online classes.
Some degrees require maybe 3-4 lectures a week so nothing too brutal, I’m not in uni for another few years so I have time to figure out how to get through

Last edited:
i just started university a week ago and i fully understand why some people say “fuck school” and become neets
This is correct. Strongly believe that within a decade or two a height that is considered a bit too short now will be considered midget tier if current trends of younger people getting taller continue.
100% this.