Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Driver opened the door for me but refused to do it for a nigger

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The bus was about to start when I came running, the driver stopped and let me in. Behind me was a young nigger but the driver ignored him and set off. The nig kicked the bus angrily and a white normie laughed with his female friend.

That was the only time I felt jbw worked for me, kek.

it was @sneed (not chuck)

Niggers get got all the time, mang.
it’s for good reason, but it sucks for us :feelsjuice:

it’s over

That driver deserves a raise!

that's reality

The bus was about to start when I came running, the driver stopped and let me in. Behind me was a young nigger but the driver ignored him and set off. The nig kicked the bus angrily and a white normie laughed with his female friend.

:feelsrope:

A hole was involved.

JBW is the law

In an alternative timeline the incident would be on the 6 o clock news with multiple victims or not...but you never know.

Y'all experience things like this constantly but it's very rarely acknowledged that race has anything to do with it

Based bus driver

No bus for niggers!

But seriously, why he had did that?