Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drive(2011) is such a cucked film, don't understand why inkies love it

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
The protagonist, played by Ryan Gosling, is 6ft tall, Handsome, and athletic. He hasn't got whitecollar job and quite autistic but that's not a big flaw considering his physical attractiveness, and even somehow this autism makes the character more attractive a little bit.

And he suddenly fell in love with a poor white foid who's married with a thug nigga(or a latino?) then proceeds to act like if he was a real husband/father and a real family member.

This is the story of the film. I seriously can't understand why incels love this. My theory is about this is :

1) Inkies actually have some sort of cuck fantasy.
2) Inkies are identifying themselves with Ryan Gosling, who is masculine 6ft with good looking face.

I think it would be 50/50. Still so many incels are still believing in some sort of "sweetheart love", which foids show only for chads, will find them someday too. And by identifying themselves with Ryan Gosling this dream is getting completed while there is no Goslingmaxx for our face and height.

Is this really the absolute state of inceldom in 2020s?

Last edited:
Never liked this shit movie

i dont think ive even seen it is it the one where he robs the banks?

He's the one doing the cucking, he fucks the girl while her husband is in prison.

Ryan Gosling is just like me fr fr :soy:

No you don't get it bruh this movie is KINO and the main character is LITERALLY ME :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

True, the blade runner Esquel is much better

The protagonist, played by Ryan Gosling, is 6ft tall, Handsome, and athletic. He hasn't got whitecollar job and quite autistic but that's not a big flaw considering his physical attractiveness, and even somehow this autism makes the character more attractive a little bit.

And he suddenly fell in love with a poor white foid who's married with a thug nigga(or a latino?) then proceeds to act like if he was a real husband/father and a real family member.

This is the story of the film. I seriously can't understand why incels love this. My theory is about this is :

1) Inkies actually have some sort of cuck fantasy.
2) Inkies are identifying themselves with Ryan Gosling, who is masculine 6ft with good looking face.

I think it would be 50/50. Still so many incels are still believing in some sort of "sweetheart love", which foids show only for chads, will find them someday too. And by identifying themselves with Ryan Gosling this dream is getting completed while there is no Goslingmaxx for our face and height.

Is this really the absolute state of inceldom in 2020s?
We were all bluepilled once. This movie is older, remember. The movie ends with Gosling just disappearing after getting injured in a fight. Like the ending of Bladerunner 2049.

This thread rings a bell... But anyway probably it's because there's a strong introvert as a lead, which is something to aspire to.

I liked the movie tho

Literally me movies are massive suifuel. It's stupid because main character isn't short or ugly, he just doesn't know about his potential (1 in 1000 males who have looks act like that).
Bro I'm literally ryan gosling:soy::soy::soy: while even ryan gosling said that people who make autist memes are losers and disgusting.

Nigga he's an actor of course he's attractive

Yes and it's funny because Inkwells are thinking that they are Ryan Gosling, you retarded dyslexic nigga

Ironically I watched it for the frist time last week, I only want to watch it for the music

Great soundtrack

Classic sigma who simps for some random chick he saw in the elevator.I agree its a decent film though.

jennifer lawrence salute GIF

It’s funny because I remember people complaining about the same thing when The Hunger Games came out.

Katniss is described as very plain, kinda ugly, unlikeable, and dirty looking in the books, which makes sense because she’s supposed to be poor as fuck living in a coal mining town.

jennifer lawrence microphone GIF

Then they cast Jennifer Lawrence to play her lmfao. They died her hair brown, gave her nude make up, and said “Good enough.”

x men wolverine GIF

Anyways, this shit happens all the time. Hollywood hates casting uggos and manlets unless they’re Jewish. Wolverine is canonically 5’2” and not handsome. They got 6’2” Aussiechad Huge Jackedman to play him.

He's the one doing the cucking, he fucks the girl while her husband is in prison.
He raises another niggas kid and even baby sits lmao

I never watched Drive, but what you describe is exactly how I feel about American Psycho.

It’s only popular with the incels in denial on 4Fag. I agree wholeheartedly it’s a shit movie. Aside from one or two songs, the soundtrack sucks as well

hurr durr ryan gosling is literally me
I feel the same way about Taxi Driver.
Taxi driver is shit the first time you watch it, the second time it's ok IMO