Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Drinking with friend while freezing outside

• Thread starter Deleted member 15292
  • Start date
Deleted member 15292

Deleted member 15292

Banned
-
Im drinking with a friend outside, coping with alcohol while it is freezing , while some chad is in a warm bedroom drinking champaigne fucking stacy all night dry. I fucking cant stand the thought of this, alcohol doesnt help anymore, i dont even have a fucking warm space to drink in

I drink at home or if I go out I bring a hip flask with me. Fuck paying those prices.

>friends
>goes out

Mogs me.

Im drinking with a friend outside, coping with alcohol while it is freezing , while some chad is in a warm bedroom drinking champaigne fucking stacy all night dry. I fucking cant stand the thought of this, alcohol doesnt help anymore, i dont even have a fucking warm space to drink in
Why are you outside if it's freezing then.

How old are you?

“Drinking with friend” chad going undercover in this forum.

My parents are against alcohol...
Ah I see you're quite young then? I used to have that same problem with my friends when we were younger, nobody had their own place and the parents were home so we had to drink at some playground or something.

Ah I see you're quite young then? I used to have that same problem with my friends when we were younger, nobody had their own place and the parents were home so we had to drink at some playground or something.
>incels.is

jfl

Drinking and socializing are both shit tier copes for an incel.

Just drink inside somewhere besides your home br0