Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drinking more water

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Is anybody here tried this? Did you feel better after that? Did your face become less bloated (if it was)?

The one benefit I got from drinking alot of water (about a gallon a day) was that I woke up in the morning alot better and was less tired during the day. Some claim it is a good diet suppressor, but I disagree.

water is boring

Just drink more water bro, you'll be slaying in no time!

The one benefit I got from drinking alot of water (about a gallon a day) was that I woke up in the morning alot better and was less tired during the day. Some claim it is a good diet suppressor, but I disagree.

That is because you are dehydrated when you wake up. Drinking water gives your brain fuel, fire up your metabolism and cleanse your body.

Drinking water is a necessity original poster, do it for your health.

Is anybody here tried this? Did you feel better after that? Did your face become less bloated (if it was)?
Just drink more water bro, you'll be slaying in no time!
water is boring
That is because you are dehydrated when you wake up. Drinking water gives your brain fuel, fire up your metabolism and cleanse your body.

Drinking water is a necessity original poster, do it for your health.
Drinking water is cope

I don't like drinking water but I have to or else I will evaporate.

I always forget to drink enough water even though it's crucial for my health. But I drink lots of other healthy beverages

I try to drink at least 1 gallon (3 L?) a day.

Why do people overcomplicate nutrition and things that should be common sense?

Yes, if you drink water you will feel better.

Yes, if you only eat foods that come from Earth you will feel better.

For example, I have to deal with a lot of internal stress and bs, but I find it's easier to do so when:

A. I only eat when I'm hungry, not when I WANT to eat or want something to taste.
B. I only eat whole foods, foods that come from Earth (No processed shit like breads, crackers, candy, juices, cereal, soda, etc).

It's only been 3 days and I already feel less bogged down and lethargic than I usually do.

I went sugar free(refined obv) for 2 months in a desperate attempt to improve my shitty complexion.Ate only fruits,vegetables and meat and drank only water.It definitely made me feel better and more energetic,but it didn't do shit for my skin or anything related to looks.

So yeah,you'll feel better obviously,but it won't fix your ugliness,therefore it's cope.

does it help with acne, i drink soda everyday cause i mean jfl its ovER why maintain my gymcelness