Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drinking and smoking

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Any brocels doing something similar rn? I just finished a roach and am washing it down with a big ass can of busch rn

Also gonna light up a kool 100 after the beer

Any brocels doing something similar rn? I just finished a roach and am washing it down with a big ass can of busch rn

Also gonna light up a kool 100 after the beer
i don't smoke but i do drink beer. it's a good cope for the night but the next morning your gonna wake up feeling shit. :feelscomfy:

I don't do that but thinking about psychedelics.

Over for drugcels, I cope with gaming even if it's the same shit over and over in a sense.

smoking makes your life shorter this best cope

Smoking right now. Fellow smokercel are you Dunhill or Marlboro man?

also known as speedballing

Sparkling water for me

ONLY TRUECELS SMOKE AND DRIKE ON A DAILY BASIS

FUCK U I HATE NIGGERS FUCK U NIGGERMUSIC COPER IF U LISTEN TO NIGGER MUSIC KILL YOURSELF ON LIFESTREAM

I started smoking 16 years ago and I cant stop even if I wanted to. Its a good cope tbh. Makes me busy.

FUCK U I HATE NIGGERS FUCK U NIGGERMUSIC COPER IF U LISTEN TO NIGGER MUSIC KILL YOURSELF ON LIFESTREAM
I typically agree, actually. I prefer pop coping

I usually cope with psyco-active substances to escape reality

Don't know if there is any truth in this but smoking to much stunts your growth according to one of my past teacher

Pretty much all my day consists of tbh. If I could name two hobbies, those two would come to mine

nahh, I prefer gaming as major cope

I mean I have to live long enough to witness the subhuman Revolution

i smoke weed, cigs, and consume caffeine. and the occasional magic mushroom