Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drink spiking branded as "epidemic"

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Screenshot 2021 10 24 20 44 45 40 1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

Foids deserve to suffer :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I find it odd how women have to drink alcohol just to warm up to men anymore, no common culture, no common identity, no common politics, no common community, no common interests, and no common hobbies together either anymore. It's just a booze and drugs hookup culture anymore where neither one of those things interests me. I hate going to bars [I work at one] and I hate going to nightclubs especially nowadays because they all play shitty music where basically when you're trying to meet people it is just a bunch of congregating scummy low lives. Nowadays women look at dinner and movies or even going to a cafe together as quaint things of the antiquated past, I fucking hate modernity so very much. It's beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice:

Want to know where women don't like going on dates at anymore? A library, museums, art galleries, antique roadshows, comic book stores, and astronomical observatories. No, they would rather get drunk, drugged, and stoned with Chads at fucking bars, nightclubs, or at some college fraternity party! :reeeeee::feelsUgh:

And, whatever happened with face-to-face conversations? Everything has to be over the internet or some lame ass online social media platform just to talk with women, can't talk with women face to face nowadays because of stranger danger in that nobody trusts each other anymore given our prevailing zero trust cultural environment we've created for ourselves. Essentially all forms of public trust are gone and non-existent now where nowadays if you approach a woman as a stranger outside of the realm of the internet even for a chit chat you're a potential harassing stalker. Once again, I hate modernity and this gay ass world so very much. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: