Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drink chocolatey Ovaltine

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
A healthy kid is a happy kid. And OVALTINE makes nutrition easy by providing 12 essential vitamins and minerals with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Moreover, Ovaltine has less than half the sugar per serving of the leading chocolate syrup brand. So you can worry less about nutrition and focus more on the moments that really matter – those proud Mom moments.
drink chocolaty ovaltine, delicious chocolaty ovaltine has essential vitamins and nutrients every kid needs to grow into a good member of society. you must grow big and strong because someday YOU may be called upon to fly a bomber plane across the country, or bring a ship into port. next time you're at the store, ask mom to buy ovaltine. drink chocolaty ovaltine, delicious chocolaty ovaltine has essential vitamins and nutrients every kid needs to grow into a good member of society. you must grow big and strong because someday YOU may be called upon to fly a bomber plane across the country, or bring a ship into port. next time you're at the store, ask mom to buy ovaltine. drink chocolaty ovaltine, delicious chocolaty ovaltine has essential vitamins and nutrients every kid needs to grow into a good member of society. you must grow big and strong because someday YOU may be called upon to fly a bomber plane across the country, or bring a ship into port. next time you're at the store, ask mom to buy ovaltine. drink chocolaty ovaltine, delicious chocolaty ovaltine has essential vitamins and nutrients every kid needs to grow into a good member of society. you must grow big and strong because someday YOU may be called upon to fly a bomber plane across the country, or bring a ship into port. next time you're at the store, ask mom to buy ovaltine. drink chocolaty ovaltine, delicious chocolaty ovaltine has essential vitamins and nutrients every kid needs to grow into a good member of society. you must grow big and strong because someday YOU may be called upon to fly a bomber plane across the country, or bring a ship into port. next time you're at the store, ask mom to buy ovaltine. drink chocolaty ovaltine, delicious chocolaty ovaltine has essential vitamins and nutrients every kid needs to grow into a good member of society. you must grow big and strong because someday YOU may be called upon to fly a bomber plane across the country, or bring a ship into port. next time you're at the store, ask mom to buy ovaltine.

It was about time.

Dump ovaltine from the planes.

incel ovaltine vs chad milo

very based post

I used to love that shit as a kid.

@Incellectual what the hell is all this

Mmm I still love chocolate malt ovaltine with spaghetti (with olive oil, pan seared garlic, and shredded Asiago cheese). I think I’ll cook some this week :feelsautistic:

Mmm I still love chocolate malt ovaltine with spaghetti (with olive oil, pan seared garlic, and shredded Asiago cheese). I think I’ll cook some this week :feelsautistic:
Ngl that sounds fucking delicious.

Are you Italian, aglio e oliocel?
You know it : ^)

only my great grandma’s line is Italian though, I’m mostly Anglo(Rhodesian) and Basque. I’ts awesome to find someone else who actually knows the dish though, it was lifefuel throughout my childhood.

You know it : ^)

only my great grandma’s line is Italian though, I’m mostly Anglo(Rhodesian) and Basque. I’ts awesome to find someone else who actually knows the dish though, it was lifefuel throughout my childhood.
I'm impressed by Italian cookery, the sheer quality of ingredients makes up for the rustic simplicity of some dishes. Since you have Anglo and Basque heritage, do you think that the reputation of Italian cuisine is well deserved in comparison to other Euro cuisines?

I'm impressed by Italian cookery, the sheer quality of ingredients makes up for the rustic simplicity of some dishes. Since you have Anglo and Basque heritage, do you think that the reputation of Italian cuisine is well deserved in comparison to other Euro cuisines?
I admire it. most Anglo cuisine is horrifying and Basque is just Spanish-lite nowadays (except for certain based individuals :feelshehe:). Italian is an S tier culinary culture imo, neck and neck with German cooking in terms of savoriness which I’m a sucker for.

I admire it. most Anglo cuisine is horrifying and Basque is just Spanish-lite nowadays (except for certain based individuals :feelshehe:). Italian is an S tier culinary culture imo, neck and neck with German cooking in terms of savoriness which I’m a sucker for.

Do you think it is funny when Italians on YouTube try to safeguard their recipes. I imagine them yelling REEEEEEEE when they see cream in a Carbonara recipe. Italian cookery is artistic like their architecture, just look at how many variants of pasta shapes there are.

Do you think it is funny when Italians on YouTube try to safeguard their recipes. I imagine them yelling REEEEEEEE when they see cream in a Carbonara recipe. Italian cookery is artistic like their architecture, just look at how many variants of pasta shapes there are.
Fully agreed. We need a cooking megathread smh

I agree too, how do we go about getting one pinned?
Too niche to get it pinned I think. I’ll Probably just make one in offtopic when I go to make my spaghet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back