Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drink Beer Before Class Presentations

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
When I was 16, I was so high inhib that I would sometimes drink beers in the bathroom before class just to be able to talk to a pretty girl. It sort of worked.

Tried this today in college before giving an 8-10 minute presentation. Not out of hedonism, but just because I get anxious during presentations, stutter, and get inefficient. 

It worked very much. I drank 2 beers in the bathroom, and then volunteered to go first. Did a pretty damn good job. I plan on doing it again, and would recommend it to all uni and high schoolcels.

I cry myself to sleep every night

That would stress me out because I don't want people to suspect I'm drunk.

LOL at beer.

Next time just have 1 shot of hard liquor. Don't take in those beercalories

Weirdcel said:
That would stress me out because I don't want people to suspect I'm drunk.

That's why I only have 2

i think thats called liquid courage.

dont do this because you will then become dependent on beer more and more until you won't even be able to function socially without it. I have thought about doing it but then didn't want to risk an addiction and a dependency

I've never drunk alchohol and never will.

i remember my class presentation. stuttered, sweated and fucked everything up. i get PTSD just thinking about it.

What if I can't drink alcohol

They ask you about wine and gambling. Say, "In them is great sin and [yet, some] benefit for people. But their sin is greater than their benefit."

Nautica1983 said:
I've never drunk alchohol and never will.

*drank

The past tense of "drink" is "drank", "drunk" is an adjective and not a verb.

i have always by some mystical, strange feat completely avoided all those things like presentations, talking in front of class, etc. i think i had to do it once and it wasn't even that bad because we had to read some shit so the focus wasn't even on me.

fuck that lmao, i'd just get a signed note from the doctor and say that i literally can't do the presentation. incels who were ever forced to do that hellish shit must have literal shell-shock from it.

rotting-alone said:
*drank

The past tense of "drink" is "drank", "drunk" is an adjective and not a verb.

The hell? Who cares? Are we the YouTube comments section now?

Teacher will smell it on your breath then it gets worse for you.

Bleh. Beer is shit. Just slam down some vodka.

IronMike said:
LOL at beer.

Next time just have 1 shot of hard liquor. Don't take in those beercalories

Yea this thread is retarded

Beer is horribly inefficent, tastes like shit and has a strong smell

Just drink 2 shots of vodka or smth

Can I ad? Drink beer all the time. Beer is your friend. Beer will never let you down. God, how I love beer. Beer is a god given cope. Beer.

I do that all the time