Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Drew from Degrassi is the perfect example of "Chad always wins"

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
  • Either had sex with or kissed every girl in his grade
  • Got held back twice and still revered as some Chad
  • Friends with all of the jocks
  • He got so much attention from his step-mom his step sister became a tranny for the attention
  • When his step "brother" died he hooked up with his girlfriend and no one batted an eye
  • Cheated on her and she still stayed
  • Pregnancy scare came and nothing happened. It wasn't even his
  • Cheated on every girlfriend he had and he still ended up on good terms with all of them
  • Took a girl's virginity and dumped her shortly after
  • Took another girl's virginity and dumped her shortly after. She was jailbait and he didn't even get arrested

suifuel if those are real stories

suifuel if those are real stories
It's a tv show with actors, but it's still ragefuel. I watched all of the scenes that OP is talking about.

• Either had sex with or kissed every girl in his grade
  • Got held back twice and still revered as some Chad
  • Friends with all of the jocks
  • He got so much attention from his step-mom his step sister became a tranny for the attention
  • When his step "brother" died he hooked up with his girlfriend and no one batted an eye
  • Cheated on her and she still stayed
  • Pregnancy scare came and nothing happened. It wasn't even his
  • Cheated on every girlfriend he had and he still ended up on good terms with all of them
  • Took a girl's virginity and dumped her shortly after
  • Took another girl's virginity and dumped her shortly after. She was jailbait and he didn't even get arrested
At least he got beat up after Anson died. He also got cucked by Vince lol.

gay as fuck if you've watched degrassi

I had a crush on this girl back in high school and she said that was one of her favorite shows. I looked it up and wanted to kms. God I hate that bitch now, go fuck yourself Tiffany

@proudweeb what are your thoughts on that mullet kid that Paige mocked in When Doves Cry ?

Didn't realize people still watched this show after 2010. I used to get so horny while watching it as a pre-teen, ngl

@proudweeb what are your thoughts on that mullet kid that Paige mocked in When Doves Cry ?
Not as bad as what happened to JT. Yes, JT was a sexhaver but other than that, his life was TERRIBLE

Who revived this shit

Not as bad as what happened to JT. Yes, JT was a sexhaver but other than that, his life was TERRIBLE

JT

I stopped watching it in the 3rd season so all this is kinda spoilers ngl, I mainly watched for reasons other than enjoying the plot