Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dreams can be the biggest cope

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I had a dream last night and from what I can remember is. I was at work listening to music with earbuds when I was caught. (Can't have earbuds playing music on the shop floor.) It was then ignored and I turned back to see a girlfriend turned the other way. I then hugged her and she began to laugh cheerfully saying "stop, you know I'm ticklish". I then woke up right after :fuk:

If only I didn't have to wake up early to actually go to work and could live in this dream state forever

What are some of your biggest cope dreams?

I wish i could get my brain hooked to a dream like simulation of my choosing.

Its not real but your brain doesn't know that, until you wake up your dream feels real.

I guess i could learn to lucid dream.

I had a dream last night and from what I can remember is. I was at work listening to music with earbuds when I was caught. (Can't have earbuds playing music on the shop floor.) It was then ignored and I turned back to see a girlfriend turned the other way. I then hugged her and she began to laugh cheerfully saying "stop, you know I'm ticklish". I then woke up right after :fuk:

If only I didn't have to wake up early to actually go to work and could live in this dream state forever

What are some of your biggest cope dreams?
I want to learn how to have sleep paralysis, but at the same time I am too scared to do it

I used to only be able to lucid dream when I was a kid, then around 12 or so I started having normal dreams and it was so weird to learn that being lucid wasn't the norm. nowadays i mostly have nighgmares because of my new medication, and whenever I'm lucid the dreams end in nightmares too sadly

I used to only be able to lucid dream when I was a kid, then around 12 or so I started having normal dreams and it was so weird to learn that being lucid wasn't the norm. nowadays i mostly have nighgmares because of my new medication, and whenever I'm lucid the dreams end in nightmares too sadly
I kind of uncontrollably lucid dream. I'm aware of everything going on and everything I think happens. I just can't controll what I think

I wish i could get my brain hooked to a dream like simulation of my choosing.

Its not real but your brain doesn't know that, until you wake up your dream feels real.

I guess i could learn to lucid dream.

I kind of uncontrollably lucid dream. I'm aware of everything going on and everything I think happens. I just can't controll what I think
that's what my lucid feel like most of the time nowadays, it usually ends with me blinking to wake me up because it's too scary to stay in my dream state

I want a wet dream already, mang

Did you ever get sleep paralysis?
I read online that lucid dreaming can cause sleep paralysis

I dreamt that a chimp was gnawing on my knuckle last night

i always have nightmares

Did you ever get sleep paralysis?
I read online that lucid dreaming can cause sleep paralysis
yea I have, but funnily enough not a single time when I was a kid and I was lucid dreaming all the time! I've only had sleep paralysis when I've been older and it's mostly been connected with nightmares

There are a couple of standouts for me. In one dream, I was out with a girl and things were getting serious, and it looked like things were naturally going to progress into a relationship. In another, I was literally in bed with a girl, and the implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

JFL. Cucked by my brain again.

yea I have, but funnily enough not a single time when I was a kid and I was lucid dreaming all the time! I've only had sleep paralysis when I've been older and it's mostly been connected with nightmares
What is a sleep paralysis like?

I heard online that they are quite scary, but i've never had one.

What is a sleep paralysis like?

I heard online that they are quite scary, but i've never had one.
its very scary if you don't realise that it's sleep paralysis, it can of course be terrifying knowing it's that aswell but waking up and not being able to move your body is to me always scary even if you've been through it a lot of times before. I haven't personally seen a lot of sleep paralysis demons, but I have felt scratching on my back and a pressure on my chest as if someone's sitting on it. not very fun tbh, but it sure is an experience lol