Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dreams about foids

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
I dream of foids reguarly, even though I try to stay away from any foid as much as possible, especially when its in a provocative scenario, even if just minor. Unfortunately hardly possible in this oversexed world and cope being over abundant for the legions of betas inhabiting it. Its always so depressing the day afterwards, that to be in a situation I long for while in dream and then have absolutely no chance of attaining it while waking and still remembering it all.

In my dreams I dont have sex with foids, I generally just goof off with a particular foid or do some cuddling. I think it has to do with the fact that I have absolutely no sexuality in my life so my subconsciousness probably doesnt even process sexual situations, however whats probably more is that the thing I truly yearn for is that I want a foid to like me, to actually want to spend time with ME and enjoy it as much as myself. I hate that Im always seen as the jester or a worker with foids, if it even comes to that, there to do shit for them or entertain them. Even if I enjoy spending time with a foid and I actually like her personally its always one sided, for me its an actual personal experience for them its just "meh" to be forgotten quickly, me to be replaced by the next man whos more convenient while they have their chadlite at home or waiting for chad to finally notice her.

No foid will ever spend that time with you or ever want to, due to your subhumanity; you dream so much of it because the brain knows you'll never get it in reality. :feelshehe:

Women are dogs, if they are not fucked as and how they want, they are gonna fuck the pillow.

Attraction is genetic, love is a decision.

There usually are no foids in my dreams

22034.jpg
Pretty much this.