Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dreamed about being a sexhaver

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I just woke up and i had a brutal dream in which foids i used to know during school times hit on me and shit.
I was myself, but everything was different. One foid randomly hugged me and didn’t want to let go of me, the other one wrote me a love letter.

Then i woke up with back pain and went back into reality.

I have dreams like that often these days. We always have to reawaken to this nightmare, unfortunately.

I had a dream where I was cuddling a girl who was like a 5 or 6 out of 10 but I thought my Inceldom was finally over. This was back in August or September.

I had another similar dream recently (like in the past month or two) but I forgot the details, all I remember is I thought I was going to ascend or at least get a gf but woke up just in time

ovER for Dreaming cels

I never actually get to penetrate a foid during my sexy dreams.

I just woke up and i had a brutal dream in which foids i used to know during school times hit on me and shit.
I was myself, but everything was different. One foid randomly hugged me and didn’t want to let go of me, the other one wrote me a love letter.

why do you have your pronouns in ur title shithead

why do you have your pronouns in ur title shithead
I once put they/them in my reddit bio just to troll, I got into a heated debate with an IT cuck a few years ago who kept calling me “he” so I got them banned :lul:

I once put they/them in my reddit bio just to troll, I got into a heated debate with an IT cuck a few years ago who kept calling me “he” so I got them banned :lul:
that's actually fucking based asf. peak comedy from you dude. getting a subhuman IT cuck banned is an accomplishment I'd like to achieve

I dreamed of having a BJ from a blonde stacy

i have recurring dreams about 16yo foids sitting on my lap with their hands around my neck and staring into my eyes like little deers and getting closer and closer almost kissing me.

Then i wake up in my dark room that smells like balls, ricotta cheese, cigarettes and deflated rotten goat lungs and i just feel the urge to kill somebody or kill myself.

Yes. And then wake up to face reality which is a fucking nightmare.

i have recurring dreams about 16yo foids sitting on my lap with their hands around my neck and staring into my eyes like little deers and getting closer and closer almost kissing me.

Then i wake up in my dark room that smells like balls, ricotta cheese, cigarettes and deflated rotten goat lungs and i just feel the urge to kill somebody or kill myself.
That was deep

I dreamt about sleeping with cute hijabi. She's so nice to me, like she's paid to do it. Unfortunately I didnt coom because she kept stopping and talking to my family instead and I didnt wanna ruin my chances and be too forceful.

Brutal dreampill :fuk:

And that's why I take drugs :feelsaww: .

Thus was Just the parallel Earth " where everyone is harmonic and unified

I had a dream where I was cuddling a girl who was like a 5 or 6 out of 10 but I thought my Inceldom was finally over. This was back in August or September.

I had another similar dream recently (like in the past month or two) but I forgot the details, all I remember is I thought I was going to ascend or at least get a gf but woke up just in time

Brutal.