Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dreamed about bears and white women

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I dreamed so much weird stuff this night. I dreamed that there was a bear in my house and i climped up in my house as high as i could. Then i called the police and after some time they arrived. Of course the 2 police offers where 2 white foids, one of them blond and they both were arounf 6ft and heightmogged me into oblivion. I dreamed more weird stuff but thats all i remember

I dreamed so much weird stuff this night. I dreamed that there was a bear in my house and i climped up in my house as high as i could. Then i called the police and after some time they arrived. Of course the 2 police offers where 2 white foids, one of them blond and they both were arounf 6ft and heightmogged me into oblivion. I dreamed more weird stuff but thats all i remember
It's interesting how u as a slavcel describe white foids as if they are alien to you. Pink pussy, blonde hair, beige toes etc. Sounds something rajeet from the slum of mumbai or Jamal from the ghettos of Detroit would say. Is this common among slavs? @WorthlessSlavicShit

Over for bearcels. I actually saw a real black bear slowly walk across the road on the drive home from our cabin late at night. It crossed the highway and walked over to the trailerpark to root through the trash cans.

Why u callin 12 my nigga that's snitch shit my nigga on hood ya feel me

Over for bearcels. I actually saw a real black bear slowly walk across the road on the drive home from our cabin late at night. It crossed the highway and walked over to the trailerpark to root through the trash cans.
Oh i also remember now what else i dreamed. I dreamed that i was forced to park in a manual car (i can only drive automatic) and while doing that i drove on the sidewalk and nearly crashed another car

Oh i also remember now what else i dreamed. I dreamed that i was forced to park in a manual car (i can only drive automatic) and while doing that i drove on the sidewalk and nearly crashed another car
Strange dream. I never drove a manual car, but I have driven a manual tractor, so I might have done a little better at that strange test, lol.

jfl the bear broke in but the foids probably just arrived to fuck the bear and help it

brutal bearpill

beyond over

'What distinguishes all love from lust is the fact that bear.' - søren kiekegaard

It's interesting how u as a slavcel describe white foids as if they are alien to you. Pink pussy, blonde hair, beige toes etc. Sounds something rajeet from the slum of mumbai or Jamal from the ghettos of Detroit would say. Is this common among slavs? @WorthlessSlavicShit
Im a Germancel and only have a bit of Slavic DNA. I have almost nothing to do with Russian culture, i just sometimes curse in Russian and thats mostly it.

Also the reason i mention blond is that i have a slight obsession with blond foids