Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dream reminds me It’s Over

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I had a strange dream where a guy were getting harassed by an angry mob of men and women. They didn’t look like Highschool students or anything like that. The guy got to dead end and he started to preach about how he loved himself for who he was but of course he was sub 6 and they started yelling at him some questions. “Why are you a virgin?” “How can you live and accept yourself?” Then they threw buckets of water on him and kicked dirt on his shoes. He sat on the floor and cried to himself. It wasn’t summer in my dream it was a cloudy day and everything around him loss color.

I imagine this is how it would look if people who aren’t incels found out you were an incel on here and saw you walking outside but they would start pushing ya and harassing ya at the same time. It would probably be like that if ya went on Reddit and actually try opening up. I guess the dream reminded me not to let anyone in my life see me on the forum. I think I’m the only one who had a dream like that.

He sounded like a bluepilled bitch

well thats unfortunate