Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dream Plan For Incels

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I have come up with a dream scheme for incels that will give you all a happy life. I intend to become rich, richer than i am currently and save you.

I will round up incels and invite them to come to my private incel centre. It will be monetised and open to visitors to ensure we can live our lives in a luxurious manner. I believe that incels are truly repressed to not know love and I will try and save you.

In the morning we will all meet in the main room to discuss and debate whatever we wish, in an organised manner. These debates will be recorded as a piece of history and will be uploaded to the internet. Incels are then given free time to do whatever they wish, I will provide gyms and private grounds to walk, access to the internet and literature.

Each incel will have their own room. I cannot guarantee how big or luxurious they will be, but I can guarantee that all will be able to sleep in the main room if they so wish. Incels will all eat together and will be encouraged to be open minded.

Willing non - judgmental females will be allowed in certain areas where incels can interact with if they wish. Those who do not wish to may spend their time building, philosophizing or creating art.

At 11 pm we will all gather in the main room and incels will pray to me and ask for better lives. There is no doubt that by publicizing inceldom people will take notice and learn to be more inclusive. If not then we will gather enough incels and declare ourselves a new state.

sounds promising

this will never happen, sorry

you expect people to pray to you? holy shit your narcissistic.

autistic post.

Sounded comfy until you wanted people to pray to you, now it just sounds retarded

I have a plan for helping incels after I looksmax and become King of Incels. I am seeking an incel magi and some incel viziers to come with me to the top.

Leta get the richest cels on here to make this a reality. Once im done srudyceling id chip in srs