Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment dream log

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
gonna use this to log my dreams or sumn i guess, i log on this site every morning so its a good reminder, i like to read about them.

I was in class, when all of sudden everything went black. The sky was vantablack. You could still see though, but we got called out for a fire drill.

Anyways me and 2 other kids ran over to the science building running through the woods for some reason. All the cars in the parking lot were super crazy. We hopped in one kid's Lamborghini Egoista and started driving. a bunch of dark elves came down from the sky (ceiling?) and attacked the school. i pulled out a scar from my backpack and fucking headshotted those faggot elves, but we started driving away in the lamborghini.

After that we went to a safehouse like the one in spy kids, we worked out a bit.

It was pretty cool, eventually the army came and some secret task force nova hammer attacked the elves and destroyed them. they recruited me to join, and i was walking into HQ like the scene from Men in Black

Too bad you can't bump threads if you were the last person to respond pewpew.

Nothing crazy tonight just some making out

I tried to write down my dreams once

gonna use this to log my dreams or sumn i guess, i log on this site every morning so its a good reminder, i like to read about them.

fbi is not gonna like this