Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dream about physical contact

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This is how touch starved I am. I just had a dream that I was hanging with some people and one of them was a cute girl from work. At some point we were both laying down on a bed. This was completely non sexual, we were just talking and then at some point our bodies were partly touching at 2 points (like arms and legs cuz we were lying close together). Again it wasn’t sexual or even cuddling or spooning, but just the feeling of the pressure of a females body on mine, bros it felt so good.:feelsohh:

Then I wake up and realize how sad this is.

I'm 26, KHHV, and it will stay like that, forever. I don't look forward to becoming 30, because after... well... I'd like a girl my age or 8 years younger. I'm autistic, ugly, short, but want love, touch or someone to laugh with so much, but I'm not getting it. And my parents (especially mum) have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for me (because they don't care and think I'll never get a gf anyway)

I'm 26, KHHV, and it will stay like that, forever. I don't look forward to becoming 30, because after... well... I'd like a girl my age or 8 years younger. I'm autistic, ugly, short, but want love, touch or someone to laugh with so much, but I'm not getting it. And my parents (especially mum) have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for me (because they don't care and think I'll never get a gf anyway)
It’s just a bad situation. Wish I had some inspirational words for you but I don’t.

we have extremely brutal live