Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dream about girl

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I know this might sound weird/desperate but hear me out guys. Lately I've been trying to forget about girls by doing various copes that distract me from the feeling of wanting a gf, however I had a dream that really made me despair, it felt so real that when I woke up I really felt hopeless and lost. So what happend was that IN THE DREAM I was standing somewhere with a friend then a girl from high school I used to remember saw me and came over and gave me a hug then said "I missed you". When I woke up I felt that validation as if it was real, now everytime am gonna see couples outside it's gonna trigger this thought god kill me

I often dreamed about girls from high school and I'd rather have a horrible nightmare than this miserable suicide fuel
I think I'm doing fine then my dreams show me that I'm actually not
Hasn't been so bad lately though.. still get the odd dream on occasion and it makes me feel like puking. Partly I'm disgusted how I can dream such dreams about disgusting foids who bullied or rejected me. But generally I think I'm coping since over the years I've really internalized my hopelessness like a thorough cleanse you know

I know this might sound weird/desperate but hear me out guys. Lately I've been trying to forget about girls by doing various copes that distract me from the feeling of wanting a gf, however I had a dream that really made me despair, it felt so real that when I woke up I really felt hopeless and lost. So what happend was that IN THE DREAM I was standing somewhere with a friend then a girl from high school I used to remember saw me and came over and gave me a hug then said "I missed you". When I woke up I felt that validation as if it was real, now everytime am gonna see couples outside it's gonna trigger this thought god kill me
same situation :feelsbadman::feelscry:

When you are deprived of sex, it is common to get dreams as this one. Your mind is basically signaling to you to go out and have sex.

I often dreamed about girls from high school and I'd rather have a horrible nightmare than this miserable suicide fuel
I think I'm doing fine then my dreams show me that I'm actually not
Hasn't been so bad lately though.. still get the odd dream on occasion and it makes me feel like puking. Partly I'm disgusted how I can dream such dreams about disgusting foids who bullied or rejected me. But generally I think I'm coping since over the years I've really internalized my hopelessness like a thorough cleanse you know
We just have to keep coping boyo

I often dream I'm David Gandy, probably because of all those videos of him I've watched

When you are deprived of sex, it is common to get dreams as this one. Your mind is basically signaling to you to go out and have sex.
Do you think masturbation makes it worse or better?

Thank god I have never dreamed about a girl. After waking up, my whole day would be ruined.