Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over dreading work the next day as soon as I get off

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
This is the point I'm at. It is over.

I got high at work today, didn't help, would prob just cause more issues if I continued.

It just gets worse and worse just as I think I've adapted to my situation. Because it's been raining everyday forever there is a ridiculous amount of mosquitoes around and I've gotten bit like 4 times a day at least despite being in the mosquito area for a couple minutes a day. Also had to deal with asshole coworker constantly berating me for being incompetent.

Every time I realize that I don't plan on roping when I get off then I also think about the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow sets in. This shit is against my human rights. Closer to snapping every day.

Last edited:
How much weed do you smoke? I think you may be developing a resistance.

How much weed do you smoke? I think you may be developing a resistance.
i was pretty well stoned today. I was forgetting what part of the site i was even working at which you can't do when mr shekelstein is constantly on your dick pushing you to be on point to the millisecond. one bowl out of my 2018 vapcap m (tm) is like .1g so I use anywhere from like .2-.5 a day and I've been doing it every day for like 2 months now with like 2 four day breaks in between and I also have 4 different strains.

@Indari how's life bro?

@Indari how's life bro?
horrible. terrible. awful. bad. the opposite of good. not good.
Peep

Just another @Indari work thread.
one of these days there will be no more because I'll be FUCKING DEAD BECAUSE I FUCKING KILLED MYSEEEEEEELF
Peep

GOD FUCKING DAMN I WISH I HAD A FUCKING GUN I COULD END THIS SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

"HURR DURR LE AMEROCA GIVE ALL THEIR CITIZENS GUN" STUPID MOTHERFUCKER SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE IN MY FAMILY HAS GUNS AND I KNOW NO ONE THAT WILL SELL ME ONE

every day. every day. every day. you have to be there every day. every day of your life. no end in sight. it's endless. There is no end.

"HURR DURR LE AMEROCA GIVE ALL THEIR CITIZENS GUN" STUPID MOTHERFUCKER SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE IN MY FAMILY HAS GUNS AND I KNOW NO ONE THAT WILL SELL ME ONE

Have you been convicted of a felony or involuntarily committed to a mental hospital? They're not that hard to get under the Trump administration.

Have you been convicted of a felony or involuntarily committed to a mental hospital? They're not that hard to get under the Trump administration.
im 19 and in florida, home of based shootings
i cant buy guns

I dread going to work every. damn. day. :kys:

Federal law is 18 to buy/own a gun from a private dealer/gun show. Stop making excuses. Go ER.
yeah and get shot by the first pig that sees me lugging a massive shotgun i can barely use around
I dread going to work every. damn. day. :kys:
i am in physical discomfort every day

go back to school nigger
or join NEET masterrace

yeah and get shot by the first pig that sees me lugging a massive shotgun i can barely use around

Use a handgun and shoot the head/neck/chest. Much easier. Lord and savior Cho killed 32 with only two handguns.

I feel you bro. I'm 19 and have been working at stop and shit for over 3 years. It consistently makes me want to rope but at least the money is nice.

I feel you bro. I'm 19 and have been working at stop and shit for over 3 years. It consistently makes me want to rope but at least the money is nice.
i've been at this for about 11 weeks and im ready to fucking rope

funny thing is, for me, i hate work, but its the only thing that actually stops me from boredom and allows me to get through each week faster, so idk i guess its a win/ lose situation going on
i've been at this for about 11 weeks and im ready to fucking rope
how many jobs have u had

funny thing is, for me, i hate work, but its the only thing that actually stops me from boredom and allows me to get through each week faster, so idk i guess its a win/ lose situation going on

how many jobs have u had
this is the first one. cunts at my work act like i told them i fuck aborted fetuses whenever i mentioned this.

"well i been working since i was 10 at my dads gas station" *stupid cunt southern drawl*

this is the first one. cunts at my work act like i told them i fuck aborted fetuses whenever i mentioned this.

"well i been working since i was 10 at my dads gas station" *stupid cunt southern drawl*
fuck i hate femoids at work, especially around my age. The older ones arent too bad, sure they will still think of me as subhuman but they dont have the disgusting attitude and entitlement the young ones do.

Stop and shit? You mean shop and save? Lol I'm curious about your pun

every day. every day. every day. you have to be there every day. every day of your life. no end in sight. it's endless. There is no end.

I don't know why capitalism is still around. I wondered how normies cope but then I realised they have relationships and bullying to fall back on.
Hey @Indari, do feel weighed down when you wear your work clothes?

I wagecel about 60 hours/week

You should really quit weed. I squandered the best job opportunity of my life with weed. I didn't even show up high, shit just fucked with my head. People like us are too neurotic to consume it, we don't need to think anymore. Ditch the weed and stick with downers like alcohol or dxm.
Even if you had a gun, you wouldn't use it. I've had access to guns my whole life, your excuse that you need a gun is a cope. If you really wanted to commit suicide you'd jump off a bridge or into a train. Just accept that your afraid of death and patiently wait for the day your situation gets bad enough you run into traffic.

I don't know why capitalism is still around. I wondered how normies cope but then I realised they have relationships and bullying to fall back on.
Hey @Indari, do feel weighed down when you wear your work clothes?
not really. my boots are kind of heavy I guess and I wear a hard hat
I wagecel about 60 hours/week
how are you alive