Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dread.

drainercel

drainercel

Drainercel
Sometimes when I have enough energy to stop rotting in my room I decide to go outside and take a long walk with some music. But every single time I finish my journey I end up coming home in a more depressed state than when I left. Walking round I see all these normies with their girlfriends :feelsUnreal:and a sense of dread overcomes me and makes my heart sink and feel rotten, its the despair and dread knowing that these people have what most of us on this forum will never experience, its like dangling millions in front of a homeless person. Even worse is that it is the summer so every single normie is going out and rubbing this in my face,. My ex-therapist told me that taking walks would be beneficial and anxiety-reducing but I think thats a massive fucking lie, it just makes me more aware of my loneliness, its real fucking bullshit the generic ass advice they give you.

I feel like im on the verge of tears when im at my front door coming back, I always sense this bleak feeling of doom knowing that the only death I will be experienced is a cold lonely one.

Going outside is brutal

Mogged here and mogged there, looks of disgust and you see all the couples

Brutal shit

Going outside is brutal

Mogged here and mogged there, looks of disgust and you see all the couples

Brutal shit
Theres truly no escape whether you rot at home or go outside.
I enjoy going outside in the later hours since its way more peaceful and quiet but always worry about getting robbed so never get up to it much.

I just wish there was a decent way to enjoy life without being reminded of your inferiority

Theres truly no escape whether you rot at home or go outside.
I enjoy going outside in the later hours since its way more peaceful and quiet but always worry about getting robbed so never get up to it much.

I just wish there was a decent way to enjoy life without being reminded of your inferiority
I can't stand going outside alone

Lone wolf is a cope, humans aren't meant to be alone like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back